Seattle Explorer Owners... Rally? Get-together? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Seattle Explorer Owners... Rally? Get-together?

urbanistic

Reaction score
City, State
Seattle, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT 5.0
Whats up Seattle & Vicinity people? I smell a summers-end BBQ at Golden Gardens??? Sounds like fun to me! My truck is pretty, but I wanna meet some Seattle Explorer owners!

What do you guys think? I can get a permit for a party there, and I will even bring my grill. I dont really care about location, but Golden Gardens is pretty kick ass, big parking lot, plenty of room, etc.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mmmm BBQ sounds good. Wish I could make it!!

:thumbsup: Golden Gardens is less then 4 min from my house..... lol, but like 30min from my Explorer... I'd be interested in either place though. PLUS.... I dont work saturdays anymore which makes things much better.

I would definitely be interested. I missed the last one.

I missed the last one too due to a previously scheduled family engagement. If this one is before the end of October, I'll miss it too since I will be deployed until then :(

Kevin, to my knowledge there hasn't been another BBQ since Dixies. Lots of talk but no action.

It needs to be at the top of a hill somewhere. We can ferry the 'streeters' back and forth:D

As long as my stock '01 can make it (not afraid to push her to her limit for she is a Limited :D ). My '93 has a A4Ld problem :rolleyes: .

It needs to be at the top of a hill somewhere. We can ferry the 'streeters' back and forth:D

:thumbsup: Sounds like a great plan to me. We could easily ferry up all the supplies as well. We'd have to start ealy to get it all set up. Find the hill and I'll be happy to help.

:D ). My '93 has a A4Ld problem :rolleyes: .

Why does that sound so familiar:confused:

I'm going to be living over in Ellensburg for college, but would be interested if I had the time off! Is there a certain day we'd be thinking about? School starts on the 19th in addition to my work schedule...:rolleyes:

:)

~John

Well kick ass! Lets plan for dixies then fellas? The weekend of the 22nd or the 29th works well for me!

The 29th would be best for me. Busy on the 22nd.

29th for me too:thumbsup:

29th works for me so far...

still on for this weekend?

still on for this weekend?

I'll be there at 11:00.

If you come after 12:00 you might not get waht you want, they run out of certain cuts depending on the appetite of the crowd.

Who else is coming? The one event I'm actually gonna make it too and only 2 explorers show up.

The BEST 2 explorers, but still, only 2.

Are there gonna be any kids coming?

I just PM'd about 8 people, some already in this thread, some not.

We'll see y'all there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got alot going on this weekend and not enough time, next year try to find a place a little further south maybe around Tacoma

Back