• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Second gen aftermarket parts (Torque Monster headers, grille, etc)

Bruces expo

Reaction score
City, State
Middle GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Mazda Navajo
To Winner , I Think Its Only The Single Muffler , Not Mufflers , Just Trying To Help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

winner

Reaction score
City, State
oakwood georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 merc
whoops. lol, not sure where that "S" came from ;)

bmxking5

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport & '96 XLT
Yea I can get a picture of the muffler tomorrow but it's actually at my work in Buford which is only about 20-25 minutes from oakwood if you want to just come by and check it out or pick it up. My number is in the first post so just give me a call if that would work better. Thanks!

The shock part number is : F4-B46-2134-H0. I ran them with no issue when I had the truck lowered 2 inches and then also lifted 3". Probably limited my travel when running with 3" (had shackles and later added an AAL) but didn't affect ride quality.

winner

Reaction score
City, State
oakwood georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 merc
Yea I can get a picture of the muffler tomorrow but it's actually at my work in Buford which is only about 20-25 minutes from oakwood if you want to just come by and check it out or pick it up. My number is in the first post so just give me a call if that would work better. Thanks!

The shock part number is : F4-B46-2134-H0. I ran them with no issue when I had the truck lowered 2 inches and then also lifted 3". Probably limited my travel when running with 3" (had shackles and later added an AAL) but didn't affect ride quality.
well now if there in Buford then that changes things, lol Monroe is a $40 gas bill but Buford aint to bad. if you can get some pics it would be much appreciated, but today im going out of town and wont be back till next Tuesday.

bmxking5

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport & '96 XLT
Got an F150 so have no use for these parts and need them gone!

bmxking5

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport & '96 XLT
Sold the shift kit

bmxking5

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level