Second gen aftermarket parts (Torque Monster headers, grille, etc) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Second gen aftermarket parts (Torque Monster headers, grille, etc)

My 96 Explorer 5.0 V8 got totalled out so I pulled off all my aftermarket parts before they took it.

-Torque Monster headers SOLD

-LPW differential cover/girdle SOLD

-MAC air intake (fits 1996 5.0 Explorers, paid $200). Includes MAF sensor and IAT sensor still in the pipe SOLD

-Magnaflow dual in dual out polished muffler 2.5" with x-pipe SOLD

-Bilstein shocks for rear of 91-01 Explorer SOLD

-Street Scenes mesh grille inserts including custom one for bumper SOLD

-B&M electric shift kit SOLD

-(4) Explorer center caps SOLD

-91-01 Explorer factory shackles SOLD

-Drawtite tube style hidden hitch SOLD

-Grey husky cargo liner SOLD

-Brake controller for trailer brakes $40

-Trailer tow harness with 4 pole plug (plugs into factory harness at back bumper) $15 shipped

-Red top Optima battery. 1 year old, paid $170. $85 obo

-(1) 15" Explorer tear drop wheel $25

-Moog passenger side replacement ball joint/control arm (for 2 piece design). Brand new (had it warrantied after wreck) $50

-Ford OEM driver front door lock actuator. New never opened. Paid $60 at dealer. $50 shipped.

Call or text 678 927 8616. Thanks, Bryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does the electric shift kit just plug into the odb2 port and give you different settings on the style of driving your doing?

interested.

No you tap into the PCM wires with two wires. Really easy install.

Also I found out the MAC intake is 1996 models only. Headers are for non EGR

Any pics of this? "LPW differential cover/girdle Ford 8.8 $60"

Does it have a fill plug on it? My stock fill plug is seized.

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. Yes, it has a fill and drain plug. Also is a girdle so it has the bolts to keep pressure on the bearing caps to prevent deflection.

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. Yes, it has a fill and drain plug. Also is a girdle so it has the bolts to keep pressure on the bearing caps to prevent deflection.

Just curious on the condition of it, and does it use the stock bolts or would new ones be included? Is that number include shipping, if not what do you think may be a ball park on shipping?

No, shipping is extra. They are $160 new! I could do $75 shipped. Also, it's aluminum so it pretty much still looks new. Like I said I can try to get pics tomorrow. Includes aftermarket bolts that I believe are a little longer.

No, shipping is extra. They are $160 new! I could do $75 shipped. Also, it's aluminum so it pretty much still looks new. Like I said I can try to get pics tomorrow. Includes aftermarket bolts that I believe are a little longer.

I figured shipping wasn't included, had to ask though lol. Yea, snag a few pics if you can. I am interested. My fill plug is seized and stripped and my diff has to be low on fluid, its been leaking, so this would be good for me.

I'll get pics in just a bit. Also added a Moog ball joint/control arm. Headers are sold!

Put me second in line for the

-LPW differential cover/girdle Ford 8.8 $75 shipped to lower 48. Costs $160 new!

Sorry for it being a bad pic. It really needs to be sprayed off with brake cleaner or something but I'm all out of that stuff in the garage. Includes bolts, and cover has drain/fill plugs and girdle bolts. (I'd recommend teflon tape on all of those to prevent leaks). Once it's cleaned up it'll look excellent cause it's aluminum.

Attachments

• Differential Cover.jpg
    Differential Cover.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 870

Nice prices bryan , wish i Didnt sell my sec gen !

your title says torque monster headers, So i was wondering are you actually selling some cause if so I am VERY interested!

His Headers Are Sold rkalb

Shux well thanks for the reply

No prob , i Bought Half My Mods In my Signature below my post here from him , Great guy to buy from and Very reasonable for pricing ,Good Seller !

Thanks Bruce! Headers were the first things to sell (as I figured they would be). Sorry

No Problem , Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due That's All !!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back