seeing what stock explores can do

frickea86

Rust? You mean character!
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT SOHC
Hey guys, just thought i should post some of these pics up here to see if ya guys like them and stuff. This was IAmTodd and I playing in a new four wheeling place we found down the road. Also, trying to see what we can do with our somewhat stock x's. Take a look.

grouppic.jpg
groupslant.jpg
low.jpg

Can we say Flex...lol Tell me what ya guys thing of our little off road experience. Last 2 pics..Todd playing and Adam seeing if he can make if with the running boards.

MVC-649S.jpg
MVC-638S.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Heck yeah! So now are you guys gonna clean them up for more off-roadability? Like removing the running board and air dams and all that other pretty stuff?? :D Looks like fun out there.

yea it is man, there are some nice hills to play around on. Todd has way more ground clearance then i do because of my wheel base but its still cool. It was cool and then i cleaned mine up after...lol...perfectionest

I got rid of my bars, glad I did. But now we just need to get Adam to get rid of his. Either that or rip them off:p

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun.

The both did suprising well. Adam has 3.55s w/ an open diff and I have 3.73s w/ LS. The shorter wheel base really helps!

Heres one I really liked:

Attachments

• mvc-642s.jpg
    mvc-642s.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 295

Whos that lurking in the brush?

Attachments

• mvc-653s.jpg
    mvc-653s.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 291

Its Adam!!

Wait...it helps if you attach the pic:rolleyes:

Attachments

• mvc-655s.jpg
    mvc-655s.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 292

Did you guys have fun in the mud? I couldn;t resist it if I saw that. :D

Looks like you guys had fun!!

i was actually gona go threw it but i decided i didn't want to be up by the driveshaft washing it. but it was hard not going in it, i prefer the dry stuff...lol

so, when you guys gonna come out to PAP, follow the mostly stok, 125" WB Ranger, with a tired 4.0?

give us a date and we will do what we can to go guy.....

ALSO IF ANYONE ELSE HAS SOME COOL PICS TO SHOW GO RIGHT AHEAD...thanks for the posts so far guys

Originally posted by Muskrat
so, when you guys gonna come out to PAP, follow the mostly stok, 125" WB Ranger, with a tired 4.0?

B/C you're on 33s!! And my paint is too nice to scratch up:p That mud stuff ain't for me. I don't find cleaning mud out form everywhere fun. Last time it covered the engine compartment. And that was a pain in the butt to clean up!!

My dad doesn't want me going up to PAP by myself(w/o him) until I'm 18. I could possibly con my sis into going, but I don't think thats gonna work!:rolleyes:

the 33's are a new addition to my truck, only been to PAP once with these sneakers. I wheeled hard since may of last year till november on 31's, and I still have one of the longest trucks on this board, 7" longer than a 4 door

I'm the evil little leprechan, according to Tuna

I thought it was Too-Na? LOL:p

Well, it pretty much comes down to Daddy not wanting me to trash it. Its in his name, and he paid for some of it, so if I do go along, its gonna be a ride-a-long

6542111_1166_img.jpg

Like the pic man....truck looks nice. Right about there my running bars would hit...lol...damn things

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

why do you think I don't have anything like that, that is bone stock, with the rear sway bar removed

Back