• Register Today It's free!

Sell your 3rd row seat?

P. doggy

Reaction score
City, State
Gillette, Wy
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 UW Ed.
I am looking for someone that has an '02-'05 Explorer that has a 3rd row seat and would like to sell or swap. I have tan interior and it is all in good condition. I am looking for everything from the back of the second row seat back to the tailgate(but not the tailgate). Seat belt, interior side mouldings, and flooring is what I am talking about. I would be willing to buy, or I would gladly swap if you have it and want the cargo area instead. It does not look like the 3rd row seat option changes resale value much or at all. I am really after the seat though. If you want pics or are insterseted let me know. I would pay for shiping both ways. It would have to be shipped to Wyoming, unless you live close enough.
Thanx, Jared G.

Got one...

I am looking for someone that has an '02-'05 Explorer that has a 3rd row seat and would like to sell or swap. I have tan interior and it is all in good condition. I am looking for everything from the back of the second row seat back to the tailgate(but not the tailgate). Seat belt, interior side mouldings, and flooring is what I am talking about. I would be willing to buy, or I would gladly swap if you have it and want the cargo area instead. It does not look like the 3rd row seat option changes resale value much or at all. I am really after the seat though. If you want pics or are insterseted let me know. I would pay for shiping both ways. It would have to be shipped to Wyoming, unless you live close enough.
Thanx, Jared G.

I have it, gray.... and in extremely great like-new condition. I live in NC. Have no clue what the shipping would be on that though. Or how we could safely make this happen.... ? I'm new to this site. Was just searching around for someone in need of the Explorer 3rd seat.

I certainly hope that by 8 years later he would have finally run across a set of seats.

:p

-Dubya

yyyyeahhhhh

I certainly hope that by 8 years later he would have finally run across a set of seats.

:p

-Dubya

Haha I hope so too! I saw that right after I hit submit. Daghhh!!

Back