• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

SEMA 2016 Photos

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Here are my photos from my first day at SEMA 2016:
DSN_2190.jpg

DSN_2191.jpg

DSN_2193.jpg

DSN_2194.jpg

DSN_2195.jpg

DSN_2196.jpg

DSN_2199.jpg

DSN_2200.jpg

DSN_2201.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
DSN_2313.jpg
DSN_2315.jpg

And that's all of my photos from today...

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Stubby Bob is wheelie cool! Too bad they must have parked that truck in their rust lot. The water pump and exhaust looks like shipwreck salvage parts now.
Thanks for sharing. Quality photos.

For some rust has become cool. It must be a West Coast thing:dunno: I know Rust Belt people rarely consider rust as art ;)

Turdle

Lowrider
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty
Thanks for making the trip and sharing photos Rick. Looks like there is a lot to see.

I was studying the bike with the circular frame. seems like if you actually tried to ride it the boys would get in a pinch-

Dan Whitaker

One fast putty tat
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Raytown MO (Kansas City suburb)
Year, Model & Trim Level
No Mounty no more.
For some rust has become cool. It must be a West Coast thing:dunno: I know Rust Belt people rarely consider rust as art ;)
I have & never will understand the whole rat rod craze.

I spent 6 hours a couple of weeks ago patching the right rear fender well in my 2002 Sportage due to rust from all the salt they use here in KC. The left side needs patched as well, but after a month of weekends of maintenance before the cold hits, I'm hoping it makes it until spring.

Rant off

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Day 2 photos... I'm going to start off with a photo of Simon (Blueka) and his bride to be :D

DSN_2433.jpg
DSN_2316.jpg
DSN_2317.jpg
DSN_2318.jpg
DSN_2319.jpg
DSN_2320.jpg
DSN_2321.jpg
DSN_2323.jpg
DSN_2324.jpg
DSN_2325.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.