Seni , For President of Customer Service | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Seni , For President of Customer Service

shoeman

Reaction score
City, State
toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 BORDEAUX LTD FWD
This heading say it all . She is keeping all of us posted on what is happening with our cars/trucks,with the best information that she can ,and most of all answers all of us within a day or hours of our posts. It is to bad that so many dealers do not have the same loyalty to their clients (us) as Seni does to the Head Office and to us. Many Thanks Seni.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I second that motion. Seni has provided quick replys and excellent customer service.

Have to agree! She is a positive, reasonable and overall very patient. She understands that many complaints are simply misunderstandings or lack of information and can be addressed with a full view of the facts/overall picture. It is so great to see Customer Service in a world with little of it.

Thanks Seni for giving such great service.

She's the best, and most pleasant customer service person I have ever encountered. What a gal!

I agree wholeheartedly!!!

I also agree, she has been the best :)

Add me to the Seni fan club!

GWA!

Seni is great. It doesn't matter if you're complimenting her, or complaining about the various ford problems. She's always sympathetic, caring, and extremely helpful. It doesn't matter what the problem is. Seni is there for us all!

Agreed, she does get back to you...

Even if I don't like the answer :)

*Blushing*

:D To all of my awesome Explorer Forum Fans,

I can not begin to tell you how blessed I was to read this thread! First, I would like to thank my husband, who has allowed me to talk about Explorers and its upcoming owners, night after night. Second, I would like to thank the Ford Motor Company, without them there would be no Explorer, no Explorer Forum, and definitely no forum users like yourselves. Last but not least, I would like to thank God for directing me to this awesome position, where I have the pleasure of meeting and communicating with all of you wonderful people.

I promise to continue working hard to reply as quickly and efficiently as I can. Please bare with me, as I was away yesterday and have many emails and threads to reply to. I will do my best to get to as many as humanly possible today! :p:

Thanks for being loyal to Ford and welcoming me in this forum. May your Ford experience continue to be Ford-tastic!

~Seni :D

If every dealership would have customer service the way Seni has provided it to us, buying a new car would actually be a pleasant experience instead of how frustrating it truly is today.

Come on guys and gals....Lets update this..plenty of new people have been helped by Lady Seni since 04/07. Tell Seni and Ford what you think. In a few days I will forward to Seni's manager...

GWA1

She is the best. And lets not leave behind corey these two are awesome !!!!

she is great what would we do with out her well for starters will be stuck on calling our crappy dealers that seem not to know anything

So far my dealer has returned or sent me zero emails since I ordered my Explorer; whereas, Seni has provided me with a VIN and assisted me to find my sticker. If it was possible to order my Explorer online with only Seni to assist me, I would do without hesitation. Thanks for all the help.

What an asset to Ford Motor Company she is! They may not even understand how helpful and far reaching her work goes. We too heard nothing from our dealer after placing our order, and you'd think after dropping $43k on a matching Edge Sport a few months earlier would have made the dealership treat us a little more like VIPs.... nope!

She was terrific responding to emails and forwarding information. The dealership experience shouldn't end when you sign an order, it should begin. With Seni, it does.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I agree... Seni got me my VIN number before my dealer contacted me. She has been great... We need to find an address to send some complimentary letters or emails to. Someone at Ford should be hearing about how Seni has probably saved numerous orders from being cancelled!!!!!!

Back