Seni , For President of Customer Service | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Seni , For President of Customer Service

Thank you Seni for getting me my VIN before the dealer did, I was waiting for them and had no luck but Seni got me my VIN. Now if she could just get me a build date and my Explorer shippped I would vote for her to replace Barak Obama! Well frankly I would like to see her replace Obama regardless! :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would have walked already if it wasn't for Seni. Great Job!

I can't agree more with the sentiment here. One of the reasons I felt comfortable with ordering a new Explorer on 4/12 despite the horror stories on this board (both in terms of delivery delay and some 1st year model issues) was the consistent presence and helpfulness offered by Seni. After sending a pm to Seni late Friday, Seni sent me a pm today with a VIN# for my order :D and an apology for taking so long to respond.

No apology needed. I was not expecting a response on the weekend (Seni deserves her weekends) so I basically got a pm the next time I checked back on this forum. I can't believe how quickly she responds and how much she obviously cares about customer service. If I had not read about some other people starting to get VIN#s quickly of late, I would give Seni even more accolades for getting me a VIN# less than a week from the date I placed my order.

Anyway, now I am off to look for someone at Ford to provide feedback on what a great job Seni is doing.

I couldn't agree more. It's a really big purchase for most of us, and lots and lots of questions - seni completely calmed my nerves and now i am back to 100% excitement! thanks so much, seni!! i appreciate your help so much!!

Just visiting for a daily end-of-the-day encouragement moment! LOL! Thank you all again soooo much! :)

~Seni

You deserve more than you get from us here.You are doing great work on all of our behalf. PS Picked up my EX late yesterday ,it looks and feels great. Thank you again.

You deserve more than you get from us here.You are doing great work on all of our behalf. PS Picked up my EX late yesterday ,it looks and feels great. Thank you again.

Ah, such great news to get in the morning! Breathe in that new-car smell for me, but not too much! Should you have any questions/concerns in the future, keep me in mind! It was a pleasure to assist you in this journey.

~Seni

Back