Seni. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Seni.

Mishtar

Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, Co
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hi Seni I was wondering if you can tell me if this Explorer finally loaded on the rail or if it is still sitting in Chicago?

I editied and sent you the Vin in a PM

Hi Seni I was wondering if you can tell me if this Explorer finally loaded on the rail or if it is still sitting in Chicago?

I editied and sent you the Vin in a PM

Mishtar,

I am sorry that I didn't see this sooner. We are currently communicating on email so I assume we are all set. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I should be tracking your vehicle later this afternoon if you sent a PM.

Have a great Monday!

Seni

P.S. I have my own thread now, haha, thanks.

Well if you can check to see if they are still sending my Vehicle to a Glenoak Ford in Chilliwack BC that would be great. According to the 1 800 number that is where my vehilce is being shipped. The issue being that I live on Vancouver Island and my dealer is here in Victoria not in Chilliwack. I would also love to stop getting request from Ford asking me to fill out a survey on how my new vehicle is.....................I have no idea how it is as I do not have it. It was only 150 miles away on the 8th. Now if they send it to Chilliwack it will be 184miles away on the 19th.

Back