Before comin back over
100_0693.JPG

100_0692.JPG

A bit more flex than me
100_0691.JPG

100_0690.JPG

just chillin
100_0687.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i kick my self every minute cuz i forgot my camera. argh, but it was a great run, and cant wait to do it again.

looks like you guys had quite the fun time! wish my 4wd was working in the yota. I would of come out if it was. well maybe next time. :thumbsup:

I had a fun time. there's a bunch more trails out in reider like the last one we ran.....Im planning on camping up at reider the weekend of april 8th if anyones interested...friday night through sunday.

DAMAGE REPORT

i dented my passenger side rollcage panel

my brother snapped a birfield and tore the sidewall on his SSR

phil busted a mirror?

kevin broke a piaa

and we lost Aaron (the blue tippy jeep)

i've got about 55min of video, but there's only about 10-12 min of good wheelin action. I'll keep filming the next few trips and will compile a movie and burn DVD's for everyone.

i'd like to come, but on saturday in the mornin.

Ryan, you going to be camping in the parking lot or up off the trails? We may come down and join you, depending on whats going on.

theres a big camping spot down that dirt road where I turned around 1st thing in the morning and 97V8 got stuck in the ditch on the side of the pavement. you go down that dirt road and where the dirt road hangs a left the camp is on the right. if that spot is taken, I'll be somewhere along that road.
i'll be heading up that friday night with the chuck wagon and possiably some quads. gonna be some drinking going on, so if you dont like to be around that, beware.

arsoul said:
and 97V8 got stuck in the ditch on the side of the pavement. .

i idnt get stuck temporarily immobilized, i got out under my own power. i backed up out of it. 5 mins later :D

arsoul said:
theres a big camping spot down that dirt road where I turned around 1st thing in the morning and 97V8 got stuck in the ditch on the side of the pavement. you go down that dirt road and where the dirt road hangs a left the camp is on the right. if that spot is taken, I'll be somewhere along that road.
i'll be heading up that friday night with the chuck wagon and possiably some quads. gonna be some drinking going on, so if you dont like to be around that, beware.

Is there room for my F-350 with the camper on it?

that part eventually leads to where show rolled the ranger. the roads are good enough and big enough to fit your trailer through.

the trip has been pushed to the weekend of the 15th.
plenty of room for trailers and campers.

and oh....there will be night runs....

then im out....i have final exams.

Sweet, payday always makes it better:D

everythintech said:
i wont be able to make it till sunday, im on duty on the 15th, but sunday run is always fun
Ahhhh, the duty blues :thumbdwn: I haven't had to deal with that in about 2 years. There are some good things about this command :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back