Serious Explorations 10th Anniversary Run | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Serious Explorations 10th Anniversary Run

Where should our 10th Anniversary run be held?

• Truck Haven Southern California

Votes: 43 21.3%
  • Moab Utah

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • Phoenix Area Trails

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Colorado Trails

Votes: 43 21.3%
  • Badlands Attica Indiana

Votes: 69 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick. I have not followed the thread, since I assumed it was a west coast deal now. I assume you are organizing the run out there yourself?

If so, is someone on the east coast responsible for the attica one? I still cannot say anythign for sure this far in advance, but I would like to follow along and see what develops there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is this the thread where we can open up votes maybe for the east coast run?

If so i'd wouldn't mind hitting Paragon again, but i'm right in the middle, 8 hours from Paragon and 8 from Tellico, so it doesn't really matter to me i guess. Or if there is somewhere new like Crozet VA, i think that's what it's called. Nissanboy was telling me about it.

right now (tentative) is june 16-17. I know that is close to the 4th, but for now that is tentative. I guess rick is still making final arangements before a date is set. Count on a night run also!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

cableguy said:
right now (tentative) is june 16-17. I know that is close to the 4th, but for now that is tentative. I guess rick is still making final arangements before a date is set. Count on a night run also!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Perfect, should have the D35 and 8.8 in by then, maybe the 4.0 too. ;)

great! It gives me almost a year to come-up with something decent.

:D

JoshC said:
Is this the thread where we can open up votes maybe for the east coast run?

If so i'd wouldn't mind hitting Paragon again, but i'm right in the middle, 8 hours from Paragon and 8 from Tellico, so it doesn't really matter to me i guess. Or if there is somewhere new like Crozet VA, i think that's what it's called. Nissanboy was telling me about it.

Nope this doesn't have an east coast poll. I have a couple of thoughts on that too; I suppose we can start a thread for an east coast run and see where it leads, then start a poll after we get some trail ideas. I'll do it now.

SplashMan said:
Perfect, should have the D35 and 8.8 in by then, maybe the 4.0 too. ;)

Um you can't take a bronco on an explorer run :D

East Coast

Definite vote for Paragon or another East Coast venue, would like to participate but can't get out West.

East Coaster's VOTE IN THIS POLL to help decide where the East Coast 10th Anniversary Run will be held.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back