Sew....what do you all do in your spare time? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Sew....what do you all do in your spare time?

Reaction score
City, State
Born and raised in Oklahoma ~ My heart lives in the Rockies!
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 XLT
I draw in my free time!!!!

Either that or the ladies are simply not doing much of this sort of thing...or aren't checking the forums?

Guess quilting and such comes with old age! :p:

Maybe it has more to do with lack of children than age? With three boys and one girl I sometimes have dificulty sneaking away for a shower, quilting is out of the question although I do know how. My grandmother taught me as a teenager after my parents divorced and lost custody of me. They managed to prove eachother unfit!

I draw in my free time!
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad220/ExplorerMomof4/IMG00118-20100302-0646.jpg

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

zukman

"Home of Misfit Crawlers"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
arcadia calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
very well done!

As for quilting, for me it is on hold due to a back injury. And I quilted more when my kids were small, they are grown and gone so seems no rush to finish before dinner anymore! lol

Shortround

Reaction score
City, State
Harrisburg, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 explorer xlt
Hi Guys, I do all sorts of sewing, Machine, Needle point, Crochet, Haven't learned to Knit yet but am trying to learn, All self taught.

zukman

"Home of Misfit Crawlers"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
arcadia calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
Welcome! I to am self taught. I just get carried away sometimes!:D

LadyCybergasm

Reaction score
City, State
Cape Girardeau,Mo
Either that or the ladies are simply not doing much of this sort of thing...or aren't checking the forums?

Guess quilting and such comes with old age! :p:

i always wanted to try quilting but dont knw where to start. i guess i should have asked my gma long ago to teach me but now she is in heaven quiltin for others. i do crochet all i can do is the basic chain stich and with tht i make my own designs. last thing i crocheted was a baby blanket with the chain stich when my son was born. now i am making wht i believe is a bigger blanket for me n cybergasm for us to use someday in the semi.:usa: