• Register Today It's free!

shackles+load adjust

Exp98

Reaction score
City, State
USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT SOHC
question- how much lift can i expect from warrior shackles paired with the monroe load adjust shocks? thanks!!!! i use my X for dailying with cargo and kight trails

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The shackle gives about an inch and a half of lift. Sorry, but no idea about the shocks.

The shackle will lift half of the shackle height and the Monroe's will get you 1/2" to 1"depending on pressure.

Both gave me 1 3/4. Warrior shackles + load assist coil overs in back. Started from saggy end though lower then stock. I have the exact numbers somewhere. It was pretty noticeable once both were done. Its enough lift to require cranking up the front a little to level back out. Or leave it looking a little stink bug.
If you read people’s reviews on the load assist or shackles separately you would assume 2+ inches but I think both together is 2” max.

The shackle will lift half of the shackle height and the Monroe's will get you 1/2" to 1"depending on pressure.
Errr My bad, Monroe Max Air adjustable air shocks......................................40psi and 80 psi.

Back