Shake down run @ Smorr, looking for back up | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Shake down run @ Smorr, looking for back up

gmanpaint

It's Always Something!
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MO MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 & 95 XLT's
Anybody feel like doing some wheeling @ SMORR this month?

The Black Hole is needing a shake down run after a new front IFS restore. I'm looking for a wheeling partner for this. I never go wheeling alone, and would appreciate somebody going along just in case things go for the worse.

Looking to do level 3's, and down a couple 4's at this park. Minimum of 33"-35" tires and a winch, or solid tow points front & back, sliders, and at least one locker, is a must.

Let me know if your interested :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im game, but I might be in sport with no lift just some 31s? lol
also 18th saturday im off work :)

well I am on vacation next week with nothing to do
I'm game for next weekend if your still on vacation. The park is only open on weekends.
Im game, but I might be in sport with no lift just some 31s? lol
also 18th saturday im off work :)

I'm also game for this weekend too :D

I will do both weekends if the new parts prove worthy...LOL

Works for me I'll see what Techie wants to do after he gets of his marathon week at work. You may have to call me since I have no web at home now.

I have to double check on the 18th, I thought so, but not sure, also not sure I wana take the Sport out since trying to sell it, but you never no.

I should be free that weekend

Good to hear!

I would like to get at it in the morning, and get in as much as we can during the daylight hours. It will be a little cold out, might want to throw the coveralls in the rig just in case.

Ok just verified I am off 18th, If I come will just be for full day, not to camp.

I'm not camping either. I will arrive aprox 9 am, wheel till 6 pm tops, and head back to town. I would really like to go grab a steak dinner at Texas Road House when were finished. I wouldn't be against going back to the park first thing in the morning and do some more wheeling on Sunday, if anyone wants to.

Oh, and Cyber, if you can make it out, your welcome to ride along with me. I know your rig is still far way from home, but you can still get out to the trails til your rig is back with you.

Cybergasm, I'll seel you running driving 95 Sport 5spd, you could wheel down there?? $1200 cash takes it. :)

Heading out to Smorr this Saturday morning if anyone wants to meet up, be at the gate house around 9am or try to contact us on channel 5 on your CB.

It's gonna be brisk, so dress accordingly. ;)

I would have been be up for SMORR this weekend if I hadn't already paid the registration at KS rocks this weekend.

Who's all going to that?

The only one who said there still going is Flip4ford, I thought Mark was going but haven't hear from him in awhile, I'm just glad to go and get a guided trail tour of that place.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im out either wekend, Sport is Sold and have nothing to drive :(

Back