• Register Today It's free!

She's Here!!!!!!!!!

wikidhd

Reaction score
City, State
Woodbridge,VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
I went to the dealership last night and saw the new toy, I can't wait to get in and play with all the new gadgets. Love the black metallic paint, it looks really nice under the lights in the showroom. Played with the MFT for minute but I see it's going a learning curve, but it will be fun. I will update later today...WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dpchug::party:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your New Toy

Let me see, let me see..:bounce:

Congatulations wikidhd, the waiting is over, well almost.:)

Peter

Thanks Peter, I will post pics later this evening.....no doubt....

Congatulations wikidhd, have many miles of safe enjoyable driving with her!! :thumbsup:

Congrats. You will really like driving this Explorer. The features are awesome.
And there are some great people on this site to help you if you need it.

Congratulations Wikidhd!!! Can't wait to see pix! :party:

Congratulations!!!!!!! Take if from me, the wait was totally worth it.

Hmmm, where are the pics??? ;)

:ttiwwp:
Well not worthless but it would be better with pics.

Pics down low...

Pics uploaded.....

Here she is....
explorer.jpg

More Pics tomorrow...Interior especially power tilt/telescopic steering column wit memory for everything.....seat, mirrors, steering wheel and pedals....that is a sweet feature and the entry and exit feature....real nice...

She's stunning!! Congratulations again :)

Any names yet?

Very nice, except I would have insited that they didn't put the dealer branding on it.

Very nice, except I would have insited that they didn't put the dealer branding on it.

Hehe, I know what you mean. I forgot to tell them not to put it on our car, and now I have to go and pick it all off!! Oh well, will give me something to do one afternoon...

I wouldn't have accepted delivery with that hideous branding.

My dealer doesn't put there logo on the car they have it on the plate frame and they ask if you want it or not if yo refuse they put a plain chrome frame !

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks gdecamp.....I luv the ride of this vehicle.....

Back