She's my Exploder | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

She's my Exploder

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok so the Khaki ones is the original Eddie. The AT one. The blue one is the newest one. That's the 5spd

Sorry they aren't the greatest but I was in a rush this morn!! Enjoy

Glad to see you got the pics up...I took tonight off, so I will actually get more than 3 hours of sleep. I will be able to take pics of mine in the am!!! :)

i still want to see a pink umbrella.

Looking good it only took :bsnicker: 98 posts to get pics of them.:D

What can I say? I can be either really lazy or really busy. There's no happy medium.
But now all can see my babies. When it's not so freezing I'm gonna give both a good bath. The blue one definately needs it from sitting so long!!!!

Here's a better pic of the blue Eddie. I took this out front of my house as cars were looking at me weird drivng down my street.:D

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 136

OOOOOOOO Looks like my '91 Explorer. Except my '91 isn't an Eddie Bauer, and it's Red not Blue, and it has different rims, and it's rocker panels are a lot more non-existent.

OOOOOOOO Looks like my '91 Explorer. Except my '91 isn't an Eddie Bauer, and it's Red not Blue, and it has different rims, and it's rocker panels are a lot more non-existent.

Hey well this is the "one that got away" from ya here in CT

Ya, the guy didn't say anything about that missing rocker panel there. I have rims like that on my 2000. Actually I did have rims like that on my '91 for a while.

Ya, the guy didn't say anything about that missing rocker panel there. I have rims like that on my 2000. Actually I did have rims like that on my '91 for a while.

A majority of the older ones have the same rust spots. All you do is weld some sheet metal on to cover the hole. No biggie

Yeah he said there were only a couple little spots. I guess that's true since if the rocker panel isn't there it's not rust. :rolleyes:

My original Eddie didn't have the rocker panels either. Step rails are better I think anyways

Psh. Not my umbrella. I'm the prez! I can veto pink umbrella bans! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Psh. Not my umbrella. I'm the prez! I can veto pink umbrella bans! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Ha but we can form a coup & over throw. President's are not invincible!!! lol

Back