She's my Exploder | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

She's my Exploder

Ok...I finally got the pics of mine...of course, it snowed yesturday, and I still don't have my 4x4 working, so I couldn't play...oh well....:confused:

Explorer001.jpg

Explorer002.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ha but we can form a coup & over throw. President's are not invincible!!! lol

The NEX Secret Service steps in to safe guard the prez :salute: ... Grrlwronged placed on the "No-Fly" List :p:

The NEX Secret Service steps in to safe guard the prez :salute: ... Grrlwronged placed on the "No-Fly" List :p:

Please with my mad driving skills I can out run all of ya!!!
;D

It's on! Loser gets pics taken with the pink umbrella!

It's on! Loser gets pics taken with the pink umbrella!

Hmmm I smell a challenge!! How bout we up the anty & say loser get pix taken w/the pink umbrella & an outfit of the winners choice??? :p:

Can I get in on this challenge? Since my explorer is street. I can take all you! The lights & siren add an extra 300 HP

Can I get in on this challenge? Since my explorer is street. I can take all you! The lights & siren add an extra 300 HP

Sure the more the merrier. Both my babies are stock & it's not what's under the hood, it's who's behind the wheel. I'm a b*tch that knows how to drive & have blown many people outta the water in both AT & 5spd. So the challenge is on to who feels to take it on!!

You do realize that you have the pushrod OHV V6 and I have the SOHC V6 with low miles?

Sure the more the merrier. Both my babies are stock & it's not what's under the hood, it's who's behind the wheel. I'm a b*tch that knows how to drive & have blown many people outta the water in both AT & 5spd. So the challenge is on to who feels to take it on!!

You guys are crazy :D

:bsnicker: at you two turtle racing. If that's the way it is, I'll beat you both because I have the cool thicker steering wheel.

Ka-ZOW! :cool:

wow this is funnay. If i was ever in CT id definatly have to visit. Oh and btw my V8 is bigger than your V6.

wow this is funnay. If i was ever in CT id definatly have to visit. Oh and btw my V8 is bigger than your V6.
You need better than a 5.Slow to beat my 4.Go, bub. Like the phat '99 air dam bumper. :thumbsup:

Ok...I finally got the pics of mine...of course, it snowed yesturday, and I still don't have my 4x4 working, so I couldn't play...oh well....:confused:

What are you talking about. You don't want 4x4 when you're doing donuts. :D

What are you talking about. You don't want 4x4 when you're doing donuts. :D

You have a point there...but, since I couldn't get out of my neighborhood, I could only do donuts in the court in front of my house...that is no fun and not enought room...Rear wheel drive and ice don't mix to well...unless you ARE trying to do donuts!!!! :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

will it just f*ckin snow for real!!! damn I can't test out my 4X4 on my new baby

Back