Shipped | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Shipped

Mishtar

Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, Co
Year, Model & Trim Level
I received a message from Cory this morning that said mine shipped 2 days ago. I was pretty damn worried when I heard about this hold that it would take longer then a month to get here but hopefully it will be here by the 7th or 8th which will put it right around the 1 month mark from build to delivery.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats. Waiting sucks but totally worth it. Went to the auto show this past weekend and analyzed every single 7 passenger SUV and couldn't be more happy with our choice of the Explorer. The Durango would of been our next choice. Pretty nice.

I received a message from Cory this morning that said mine shipped 2 days ago. I was pretty damn worried when I heard about this hold that it would take longer then a month to get here but hopefully it will be here by the 7th or 8th which will put it right around the 1 month mark from build to delivery.

That's the same as me....built Jan 11th, arrived Feb 7th

Approx a month.

1 month from build to delivery, you must live in the mountains of Tibet.......

Good, just a matter of time for you then. I know you've been waiting a long time like I did.

Mine was built on 2/22 and it arrived at my dealer yesterday 3/3. I picked it up this afternoon, I love it so far. I'm definitely going to have to get some steps/running boards for this thing, my wife will be prematurely wearing out my leather sliding in and out.

Back