• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Shop to do SAS

Well guys my shop closed down before I could do my SAS. I am in need of a shop close to NC or in NC to so a SAS. I putting 3/4 44 up front and a 60 rear. I am talking to Carolina Rock Shop at this moment. I just need some ideas on this swap. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
what shop where you using?

I know a few local here, but nothing up that way.

nissanboy

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Winston Salem, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XLT 4.0 4x4
Highcountry CLosed the doors?

why did they do that... i thought they had a pretty stable buisness and didnt imagine them going under.

bmxking5

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport & '96 XLT
That really sucks Troy. Right when you were about to start on it. :( Like Jason said, I know of some that are down here, but not up that way. Good luck.

nissanboy

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Winston Salem, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XLT 4.0 4x4
Carolina Rockshop and Magnum 44 Offroad ones in Charlotte the other is int Pilot Mountain. Jagged Edge here in winston salem might be interested but htey do more mild fabrication due to being a startup shop trying not to get bogged down on huge projects.

slravene

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Charlotte, NC (Home) / Raleigh, NC (School)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
Carolina Rockshop here in charlotte will set you up right good...Give them a call, they do really good custom jobs. (Put 4 wheel parts to shame countless times)

jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
slravene said:
(Put 4 wheel parts to shame countless times)

that doesn't take much!

bmxking5

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport & '96 XLT
^^Definitely agree with that!!

Co&Ca

Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT
^^^seriously! :rolleyes: :fire:

slravene

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Charlotte, NC (Home) / Raleigh, NC (School)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
the funny thing is, they are both within two blocks of each other and 4wp always claims that they are better and try to use their corporate power to overtake C.R.S. They have come close several times because the majority of the heepers that got the wrangler for christmas from their parents and want to make it so they will look cool going to school, go to 4wp bc they dont know better. All the seasoned wheelers in charlotte and the surrounding areas go to C.R.S.