Shop to do SAS | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Shop to do SAS

Well guys my shop closed down before I could do my SAS. I am in need of a shop close to NC or in NC to so a SAS. I putting 3/4 44 up front and a 60 rear. I am talking to Carolina Rock Shop at this moment. I just need some ideas on this swap. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what shop where you using?

I know a few local here, but nothing up that way.

Highcountry CLosed the doors?

why did they do that... i thought they had a pretty stable buisness and didnt imagine them going under.

That really sucks Troy. Right when you were about to start on it. :( Like Jason said, I know of some that are down here, but not up that way. Good luck.

Carolina Rockshop and Magnum 44 Offroad ones in Charlotte the other is int Pilot Mountain. Jagged Edge here in winston salem might be interested but htey do more mild fabrication due to being a startup shop trying not to get bogged down on huge projects.

Carolina Rockshop here in charlotte will set you up right good...Give them a call, they do really good custom jobs. (Put 4 wheel parts to shame countless times)

slravene said:
(Put 4 wheel parts to shame countless times)

that doesn't take much!

^^Definitely agree with that!!

^^^seriously! :rolleyes: :fire:

the funny thing is, they are both within two blocks of each other and 4wp always claims that they are better and try to use their corporate power to overtake C.R.S. They have come close several times because the majority of the heepers that got the wrangler for christmas from their parents and want to make it so they will look cool going to school, go to 4wp bc they dont know better. All the seasoned wheelers in charlotte and the surrounding areas go to C.R.S.

Back