Shotgun creek/Cortney creek Run

93liftedXLT

Reaction score
City, State
left coast
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt
Shotgun creek/Cortney creek Run *New pics*

Myself and a Couple other Explorer's were gonna do some Wheeling out side of Eugene,Oregon....This labor day weekend, but plans fell threw,

I was thinking if we could maybe get some albany,salem or evan portland guys to do some Wheelin with use local guys, out in the Shotgun Off-road area, and take some pictures, and get stuck, This might be a great chance for we to finally meet some other Ford Guys.

Shotgun OHV Area

Follow I-5 to the 105 exit and head east into Springfield. Take the 42nd Street exit, head north and follow as it turns into Marcola Road. Follow for 12 miles through the town of Marcola to Shotgun Creek Road, turn west and follow 1.5 miles to intersection with BLM road 15-1-32.

Click here for Shotgun creek site

Date TBA...Anyone Game?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sounds interesting, but a little to far for me you may want to post it up on the broncoii.org forum lots of folks down your parts on there

jrgaylor said:
sounds interesting, but a little to far for me you may want to post it up on the broncoii.org forum lots of folks down your parts on there

Its posted there also :thumbsup: its alright if you cant make it

I posted over on the Broncoii.org forum, put I'm down for going Jason. Find a date and I'll see whats going on. I'll be driving around Eugene all this week so I might run into you again.

Hey Jason, the rain made Courtney Creek somewhat muddy but its still dry in some areas. Would you wanna possibly go up there in the next few weeks before college starts for me?

i would, but im having some serious fual delivery issue's right now, , once i fix my truck then yeah, i replaced the filter, and injectors, and still wants to die under throttle, maybe pump is bad, or the fuel reply, or water in tank, or the reply button, that stops fuel if rolled, that might be failling...i dunno

Kevin still hasn't emailed me those pics from our wheeling trip up at Shotgun so I'll give you a call when he does and send you them to you. Maybe I could help you work on your Explorer this weekend so we can go on some more trails up there?

91Sploder said:
Kevin still hasn't emailed me those pics from our wheeling trip up at Shotgun so I'll give you a call when he does and send you them to you. Maybe I could help you work on your Explorer this weekend so we can go on some more trails up there?

i already got them, just wating on video, and ill be in the bay area this weekend pickin up a lancer evo 8...lol

PICT0459.jpg

PICT0460.jpg

PICT0472.jpg

PICT0474.jpg

This is where you were pullin him down...
PICT0477.jpg

Kevin
PICT0462.jpg

PICT0463.jpg

PICT0464.jpg

PICT0465.jpg

PICT0466.jpg

PICT0467.jpg

I have the shaved head,and black jacket..derr
PICT0468.jpg

PICT0470.jpg

PICT0471.jpg

PICT0475.jpg

PICT0476.jpg

Thats a great picture of my girlfriend sticking her head out the window :D Thanks for posting those picture Jason. Give me a call sometime this weekend so we can fix your Explorer

Yeah she's kinda cute....lol JK, but your welcome, still waiting on video, ill give ya a call in a bit.

Back