Should I post in 911 forum? Please help! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Should I post in 911 forum? Please help!

jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
Just wondering if this is ok to do? Will Robb hate me for this?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No, nothing is allowed to be posted here. Its here to look good, thats all. No post in multiple places on the forum about this!

jasonb said:

More than likely, might as well go kill your self now. :p

jasonb said:

As long as you were drunk when you did it, it's perfectly fine.

well i searched for this topic but didn't see it anywhere.

That's no excuse. Please execute yourself immediately.

He is going to spank your hiney with a wet tow strap. :p

At least you didn't ask, What size tire?

THanks for reminding me. I can't drive my explorer right now because I don't like the tires on it. What is the max size I can put on it? Stock wheels and suspension.

You guys are mean. I'm never coming back to this forum again.

Good. You're not welcome here anyway. And you can put a 38 on with no lift.

Also jason you might want to do a search on putting a 5.0 in your explorer i just thought of putting one in an explorer last nite and i think its a good idea i pretty sure it hasnt been discussed on the board so you might want to post something about it im sure robb can answer it robb is smart when it comes to explorer and pr0n also you need to get the best exhaust to make your v6 sound like a v8 its very easy just get the biggest muffler possible also id put 33 in front and 37s in back to give you the hotrod look very cool imo i like the raked back look

jasonb said:
THanks for reminding me. I can't drive my explorer right now because I don't like the tires on it. What is the max size I can put on it? Stock wheels and suspension.

You could run the 38s on the back but I'd stick with 35x15 swampers on the front, with no trimming. It would give the X a good rake too. :cool:

ok now I have another problem. My heated leather seats don't heat up and the leather is looking like cloth now. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP!?!? I have to drive to Kroger today and I need those seats to be right!

HeY gUyS iM nEw

wuzzup guys, LOL. im new to the bored and had a few ?????????????????

I wanna get a lot of horse power. What mods should i do???????????

I was thhinking a super chip and an air filter. wood this put me at 300 hp?????????

Ive heard that a throttle body spacer adds about 30hp and a tornado adds about 50hp. is this true????????????

ware can i buy them frum?????????? thx guys, LOL explorer rule :navajo: :exporange :exp: :yelexp: :roll:

yeh man w/ those mods u'll be able 2 do sik burnouts that leave madd patches of rubber fo like 50 feet and yeh tornado works, jus' watch that commercial those guys r brilliant people i don't know about the throttle body spacer but i bet u could get at least 20 hp out of it and yeh i just luv run on sentences they're my fave and i ain't got no edujumucation so i cain't spell or use propur gramur eider but dat's cool peace guyz

Dont forget the NOS sticker for the window.

OMG! Too funny - ROTFLMAO! :D

A F'in hater told me i couldnt fit dubs on my x. I got a pic up when i took a pic with my 23z. It is titled "FOR ALL YOU FIN HATERZ" How DO I post it here without having to support the site? I want to use bandwith to host the pic, but save that extra $30.00 towards the next set of $4,000 dubs. :rolleyes:

jasonb said:

Yes you will! You have an Explorer and you will need all the help you can get to keep it going!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back