Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

Ive been looking and its hard to find the 90-94 explorer's with lift kits, so i decided to made a thread were everyone can link or post pics of there EX, and or mod's, i am working on a soa right now.

9883IM000952.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

20141029_133834_zps3e15ceed.jpg

Finally with 35s

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

There's something I love about lifted first gens. It just looks right.

Nice shots Brian:chug:

20150130_165615.jpg

Unsure on the amount of lift I'm thinking somewhere between 4 and 5 inches. It is currently on 265/75/16 tires.

The rear looks like it's sping over axle. You have at least 5.5 to 6 inches all around. Those 16's look pretty cool.

I'll trade you my six 37x12.5x16.5's for your 35's, you'd have to get 16.5" wheels as mine are 6x6.5 bolt pattern H1 double beadlocks.

Just a 2" skyjacker kit on 31s, front fenders are cut btw. Waiting on my James Duff shocks. Also plan on buying some of those black cheap steel d windows.

DSC_0233.jpg
DSC_0277.jpg

You can do it with 4” and some trimming (back of the front fender and maybe some front bumper), but would be an easier fit if you got the 5.5” or 6.”

Than
You can do it with 4” and some trimming (back of the front fender and maybe some front bumper), but would be an easier fit if you got the 5.5” or 6.”
Thank you sir. I'm wanting to run CT Beams and the RA135 kit with FA600 drop Pittman up front and SOA outback

I would suggest going with a narrower wheel, like a 8.5". It allows the tire to bulge out a little more, protecting the wheel from rocks. I have that width wheel with 35x12.5x15 tires.

I would suggest going with a narrower wheel, like a 8.5". It allows the tire to bulge out a little more, protecting the wheel from rocks. I have that width wheel with 35x12.5x15 tires.
how high is your lift and where in the world did you get an eight and a half inch wide wheel lol

Back