Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks man, she needs 33's next

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

duckkiller, what's the lift and tire size on your sport? TT and shackles?

by the way, truck looks great!

Technoboy, what rocker trim do you have on your 98? Is that stock? Looks like a smaller profile, maybe because it's black - sort of disappears in the shadow a bit. I've seen several lifted rigs in this thread that appear to have some sort of low profile trim that covers the trim mounting holes in the rocker panelsm but does not appear to be a stock trim. I'd like to do something similar.

bstarz what size are those tires??

What are the specs on that lift, NBS? Also, I like the black rocker and fender trim - how did you do that?

Shackles in the rear, a tiny bit of TT (about 1") and a whole lot of sawzall to fit 33x10.5s :D

The bumpers and rockers just got Herculined yesterday and today (none on the hootus :D) Its all Herculiner, no paint. Also, I folded over the pinch weld on the bottom of the rockers.

heres my thread: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=266056

here's the explorer now.. different since my post on page 20 (torsion twist about 2" and 32" all-terrains). now there is added 2" rear shackles and 33x11.50x16 nitto mud grapplers.

0720102021-01.jpg

0720102021-00.jpg

0720102020-00.jpg

Here's my 98 sport, 3" body lift on 33 a/t's. i have a set of tsl's/boggers on separate rims for when i take it out wheeling too.

explorer011.jpg

explorerafter2.jpg

explorerafter.jpg

Good looking sploder do you think you could move it a bit so I could see the 78-79 iron behind it?:D

well got the 33's and a set of eagle alloys
DSC02231.jpg

cmcook,
Your Ex looks nice and really different for some reason. Were the molding all grey originally like the rear bumper?

S6300040.jpg
S6300039.jpg
S6300038.jpg

right now: tt, custom homade air socks, 31" mud claw tires
to come with funding: 3" body lift, 35" tires

i really want a second gen. hell i want all the gens lol

i have the same xplorer except mines a blue xls thats good looking truck

Back