Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 45 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Finally some from me

Hi guys,

I haven´t been active participating but I have read alot on this great forum since I introduced myself in the New Member Forum in January.
Finally I have finished what I set out to do before I take my summer vacation and here you can see the result:
IMG_7850.JPG

IMG_7857.JPG

Still waiting for my order from Summit so I can install the KYB Monomax, AAL, gauge pod and K&N air filter.
Then just hope that winter comes early.

Best regards from Iceland,
ExIce
Where can one obtain such a set of flares

Nice transformation. Where did you get the headlights & are they brighter then the stock halogens?.

I got them off ebay. They're about the same. Going to run HIDs when i can find a decent set for a decent price. Hard to get stuff in the UK

Si

They're Cooper Discoverer STT Pro. Any tire provider should be able to get you some. The wheels are powdercoated factory 16s.

Si

Torsion twist, shackles, and 2" body lift.

20210627_095501.jpg

by chance, is there an inage of 1.5 in lift and 30s? im also looking for a site by a member who had a 98 black limited with OMEs in the rear and a 2" TT and an arb bumper... I would like 31s but i commonly haul and tow so 31s may be too latge of a strain, so i was considering 30s instead... any pics of those? thanks!

by chance, is there an inage of 1.5 in lift and 30s? im also looking for a site by a member who had a 98 black limited with OMEs in the rear and a 2" TT and an arb bumper... I would like 31s but i commonly haul and tow so 31s may be too latge of a strain, so i was considering 30s instead... any pics of those? thanks!
30" tires will fit with stock height. I had 30's on a 2nd gen and 1st gen with no lift at all. 30" tires are almost stock tires.

30" tires will fit with stock height. I had 30's on a 2nd gen and 1st gen with no lift at all. 30" tires are almost stock tires.
ah ok! would 31s be my best bet then? would that comprimise my accel/kill my tranny, as i carry 200-300 lbs daily + driver and sometimes a passenger...

I'm going to revive this and say I meant to do this ages back, but better late than never, my '99 XLT, Deathrow 😂
Day one, top
Vs
About 3 years later: about a 2" lift on 32s

PicsArt_03-05-09.06.24.jpg

Back