show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 37 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

man that is kinda rediculous....i would be better off with sas, i dont think anyone around here would even know what to do with a dixon bros kit (istallation wise) i dont think anyone has EVER seen a prerunner/long travel ifs setup in charlotte.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Here is mine hope you guyz like it let me know what you think :D

795936_20.jpg

795936_64.jpg

795936_59.jpg

795936_60.jpg

795936_63.jpg

795936_30.jpg

795936_62.jpg

795936_31.jpg

795936_66.jpg

795936_25.jpg

Wow, that is a lot of pictures.

looks realllllllly good. i'm still debating with myself between the superlift, or saving up for a lot longer and getting sas.... your truck makes me lean towards the superlift side. but i'd hate to spend all that money and then want a sas. go wheel the heck out of it and tell us how it performs.

man thats alot...could almost do an SAS for that

what is an SAS lol sry for the nub question... i was only limited to a 4" lift cuz thats all they make for it but i could of swapped a solid front axle in and went as high as i want for like $1000 or so... a friend of mine did my truck so he gave me a discount... ever since i had the lift put on i get so much attention everywhere i go which kinda suprised me at first haha... i do hold the nicest/cleanest/most badass explorer in my area so ive been told

An SAS is a Solid Axle Swap. From your reply it sounds like you guessed that anyway :)

Ed

MadMike6786 said:
what is an SAS lol sry for the nub question... i was only limited to a 4" lift cuz thats all they make for it but i could of swapped a solid front axle in and went as high as i want for like $1000 or so... a friend of mine did my truck so he gave me a discount... ever since i had the lift put on i get so much attention everywhere i go which kinda suprised me at first haha... i do hold the nicest/cleanest/most badass explorer in my area so ive been told

This is my 92 Ex, it has 32's and 2.5 James Duff lift,modified Flowmaster exhaust, custom KN intake, custom fabbed bumpers and other junk and stuff.

2076098_3_full.jpg

2076098_29_full.jpg

2076098_17_full.jpg

2076098_16_full.jpg

2076098_27_full.jpg

2076098_10_full.jpg

MadMike6786 said:
looks wicked... i like the name desert rat thats cool lol
Its a 4x4 shop..

heres my newly lifted truck got it done 2 days ago
DSC00014.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

this is with the 3 inch pro comp kit and warrior shackeles and 32's

very nice X XplorerKid... i want to get mine to nine inches of lift with 35's im almost there with 5.5 inches and 33's.....

30743explorer-and-bronco-2-med.jpg

30743caves-med.jpg

30743explorer-and-bronco-med.jpg

30743work2-med.jpg

they look like rock crawler w/simulated bead locks

yea the amarican racing street locks...very thick bead flanges on them

Back