show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 53 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

...i like it but i would like it more if it had black clad...but i honestly do like that truck...:D

...your tupperware, your trim...;)

Oh.lol. Yea i would like it better black also. Ive been wanting to do something with them like take them off or replace, but have never gotten around to it.

...it's not that big a deal to paint them and there is a current thread of a sport trac painting his...i think your truck looks good with it on...:D

That was MOCK-UP!!!!

Had to move the tower up 7" to clear the arms. I used 3/8" steel plate and 1/4" angle.

DSshock014.jpg

ah, very well sir. i am much relieved to hear that. my apologies.

how do you post a picture in your thread so that you can see it without clicking a link?

right click the picture, click "properties" get the url ("location") and then put the url inside of IMG tags:

thx man. and does anyone have any info about any problems that could happen involving the torsion twist. i have a 2wd 01' ST and i cranked the torsion bars about 2" yesterday and i was wondering if i crank it any higher will it cause a any problems in the long run?

...if you do a search for torsion twist or tt, it is covered very well..;)

thx man. and does anyone have any info about any problems that could happen involving the torsion twist. i have a 2wd 01' ST and i cranked the torsion bars about 2" yesterday and i was wondering if i crank it any higher will it cause a any problems in the long run?

Don't go higher than 2'', it'll cause stress and premature wear on your CVs.

Well its not much and being on a tight budget and going through a divorce. Anyways here is a pic of my 2nd X

(dead links)

i have a 2wd 01' ST and i cranked the torsion bars about 2" yesterday and i was wondering if i crank it any higher will it cause a any problems in the long run?

Don't go higher than 2'', it'll cause stress and premature wear on your CVs.

he has 2wd.
so no CVs up front :D

you can crank more than 2 inches, but of course the more it's cranked, the harsher the ride gets. And it will also hinder the ability to get a good alignment if it's too much.

Not sure if i posted a pic of my 00 XLS but here she is
Before_And_After.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

A 2" or 3" BL will be done over the next few months and an upgrade to 33's as well ;) ;)

this is my ex, still in the progress of being built, the sky is the limmit I think

Attachments

• pics.jpg
    pics.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 3,223

Still alot of work is being done to this one. It's on 22's and the tires are almost 33's and I'd like to think of it as a street truck, I'm still looking down on alot of you, but heres a sneak peek of it in the works:

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 3,153

Back