show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 55 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Burns, hows the paint holdin up?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I have dinged a door on the edge and i caught a tree limb and made nice scratches lol the ding is not bad but the limb was not to good. Kinda makde a quarter size mark

Wow, Jay. The truck looks GREAT. Is she trail ready? You gotta hit some mud with the Jersey boys soon.

Burns, as always, the rig looks ridiculously bad ass. That picture of it in the muddy water is amazing - how'd you manage to get out? Haha

Thanks man.

I had to have a little tug. I am having a left hub prob. Its locked up in unlocked. Just needs full replacment

BTW, what the hell is going on with this thread. There's 55 pages listed on the bottom, but when I click on the 55 it takes me back to this page, the 54th in the thread. Phantom page? :eek:

Now it works... :confused:

It never did that to me. You must have caught it while it was adding my post or something lol

Is that grill from a BII?

looks like a limited grill.:Dlove it

Either BII or Ranger, definitely not Limited though.

colin got it, the grills from a ranger. 88-92 or something to that effect

Wow, Jay. The truck looks GREAT. Is she trail ready? You gotta hit some mud with the Jersey boys soon.

thanks, and almost, have a few bad bushings to replace to get the alignment back in spec and then ill be good to go

from Argentina hi!
dsc01612.jpg

dsc01614.jpg

welcome matias

Explorer002.jpg

Explorer007.jpg

Just after I cleaned 'er up sunday
Shackles and TT for now :-\

2 inch lift shackles and coil spacers not much but 4 moe inches at least are coming (=

blacktruck.jpg

blacktruck2.jpg

That Mat Black

Looks tough. I like that. I can't wait until I post some pics. I have a lot of work to do.

thanks guys!

Do you ride MX?

yes sir i do! do you?

Here's a more recent street poser shot...

now sports 33" interco tires .. Spare had to go onto the roof since I could get the spare to hit the pumpkin when I had it underneath... The BFG AT 33's were smaller.

rack2.jpg

rack1.jpg

more pictures of my RS Explorer no lift YET, couple more days, im still making it
snc19341jc9.jpg
snc19605kd8.jpg
snc19450eq7.jpg
snc19442hn3.jpg
snc19376sl3.jpg
snc10057pi8.jpg

Those are some nice pictures.. very high quality..

Back