show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 49 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

PC240282.jpg

bad ass! More pics?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Im paying the IRS.. :mad: But in about 3 months I will have 350$ extra per month to spend on it LOL

Ya know I dont understand.. I have maybe 30k in total debt, make almost double that but I seriously have NO money. Like I scrimp to put gas in my car!

Depends on your options. i'm making the switch pretty soon, and it will probably cost me 5-6k with new tires and wheels. and thats doing most or all the work myself. if you have fab skills(welding, cutting, a basic feel for mechanics of off road engineering, and you just pop in a early bronco d44 with 5 on 4.5 lug pattern, and use junkyard suspension components(springs, radius arms(or leaves) etc., you could probably do the swap for about 1k.

once you start factoring in deeper gears, bigger tires, alloy shafts/u-joints, lockers, lift coils or custom leaf springs, crossover steering or high steer, custom drag links and tie rods, the cost starts going up almost exponentially.

yea im kinda close and have zip in my truck...i got lucky tho...

jiga, your bII looks hella good with that paint scheme.

No before pics, but after a 2" massage here's how my 95 sits on pavement. I need to get some stuff pics, but it doesn't rub at all since I trimmed some of that plastic body kit away...

EX1.JPG

EX3.JPG

EX6.JPG

here's my rig, 97 sport, sas, 5.0, true dual exhaust, 5% tint, etc.

venom what size pro comps are those??

32x11.50x15. They rubbed just a little when I first put them on so I trimmed the inside of the plastic body thing and all is good to go now. Well except when I come down hard on them, but I kinda expected that.

that bronco II is definitally a great looking rig! looks like a CLEAN trail rig, not half rusted out with 47 lights and 400lb bumpers on it

here's a better pic of my truck

hatched91: how do you like the body lift with the sas? does it feel real tippy in te corners or is it alright? i'm thinking about leaving my BL in because it is easier, but I dont want to make my truck proned to flopping over either. :roll:

oh yeah.. and NICE truck:thumbsup:

Heres my 93.
HPIM3869.jpg

HPIM3919.jpg

HPIM3712.jpg

Back