• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

show off your LIFTED truck

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
Here you go! sorry if i mess someting up..im not good at uploading pics on this site for some reason.

let me know what you think!
...I think someone posted 3 different post of pics on this one page of his truck...:rolleyes:

...You can save some bandwidth for others to post in this thread by deleting or editing your post...640x480 is the preferred size of pic to post...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

99ex22

Reaction score
City, State
Wilsonville, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 5.0L 4x4 Eddie Bauer
I have to ask-just from experience.

Can I see a side shot please?
ANother with the wheels turned?
How can you turn corners?
Did you trim the fender?

I'm confused, because when my son's 4" suspension lift went on with 33's, we STILL had to trim a bit.
hey if you click on my cardomain link in my signature there are a couple side shots on there. none with the wheels turnd but i have no rubbing what so ever with the 33's even while under compression and im very happy about it:D but also i took my running boards off and also as you can see in the picture i cut the bottom part of my bumper off. did your sons truck have JUST the 4inch suspension lift or did it have the shackle and TT on top of it? also i have really stiff shocks and war153's and a TT so its a total of 5inches or so of lift. also my tires are all terrains. i can see a mud terrain rubbing on the front sway bar because my a/t's come close to that but not close enough to rub. check out my cardomain for more pics.

Premier

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport
I have to ask-just from experience.

Can I see a side shot please?
ANother with the wheels turned?
How can you turn corners?
Did you trim the fender?

I'm confused, because when my son's 4" suspension lift went on with 33's, we STILL had to trim a bit.
are you talking to me?

i had to trim my fenders with my 4" lift.

bt93

Reaction score
City, State
NE Arkansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Eddie V8
Sloped BL & Gen 1 fabtech rear lift springs.

99ex22

Reaction score
City, State
Wilsonville, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 5.0L 4x4 Eddie Bauer
nice! it looks good...im probably going to sound like a dummy but what is a Sloped Body Lift?

Nedwreck

Reaction score
City, State
Kentucky, Y'all!
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 xlt, '92 4x4
My X is starting to come together. It had issues.

It's all 6" Skyjacker in the front now, SOA rear. Might fiddle with the stance just a bit more. We'll see if the front settles in some first.
3.73 and 33x12.50.
Upsized exhaust.

Couple of little things to do still.

Attachments

best X

Reaction score
City, State
IRB florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 SPORT
havent posted on this site for a while but im back again got sum updates of the explorer. other pictures are on like page 51 i think but here new pics with 37x14.50x15 and around 9.5-10' up front and 9-9.5 in the rear.

dude bro! i see you driving everywhere haha in clearwater thats pretty funny i thought yours was 2wd but never really looked bc you were always driving the away from me haha

mesa 33

Reaction score
City, State
Clearwater,Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 xlt
lol really thats funny ha. id say i have seen yours but i see alot of 2dr ex's ha prolly have seen it tho. ya im building up a heep at the moment to mud and trail ride with. u live in clearwater to?

best X

Reaction score
City, State
IRB florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 SPORT
thats cool haha yeah mines pretty common but, im looking to buy a new truck for same purpose cant really wheel mine ha so im looking at buying a 4runner. and no i dont live in clearwater I use to go to clearwater high tho, but i live in indian rocks beach

fsumotorhead

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 Explorer Sport
Finally lifted mine up some.

4 door leafs
2" Shackle
31x10.50-15

probably going to do a bodylift and 33s in the future

mesa 33

Reaction score
City, State
Clearwater,Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 xlt
oh really ha me to i graduated 07. n always parked on the side in the senior lot by the pay phones ha truck was little smaller with 35's but now 37's and different sum newer parts lol. ya ik a couple people with 4runner and there a badass truck good luck

gavin

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Explorer XLT AWD 5.0L
my curently-dead-due-to-lack-of-funding project

storlied

Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 5.0L V8 AWD XLT
I wish I had a Bronco.... lol..

Kirby N.

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ranger

BillyBob82

Reaction score
City, State
The sick trails of Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT 4x4

Attachments

storlied

Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 5.0L V8 AWD XLT
What tires are those in the last pics?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Govna47 Before & After 68
Rick Before & After 21
97awdx Before & After 14
2 Before & After 966
9 Before & After 334