show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 75 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice photos, you guys have some cool lookin trucks. I'm not there yet. Still lookin for 4in. lift.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

damn, so many nice explorers. heres mine, a work in progress but its getting there. So far iv done TT, shackles and aal. Front bumper is a cut up piece of channel iron. Grill guard and skid plate came from the good ol' pick and pull just recently, had to slightly mod both to fit. Guard was from an old ranger i think, and skid plate came from a toyota 4runner. I think it looks better on an ex, hahaha. painted stock rims over a year ago. Cold air intake, flowmaster cut off rite behind the muffler. 32s and fiberglass fenders all around coming soon.
truck3.jpg

truck2.jpg

Here's a pic w/ 265/65/17 Nitto Grappler & Truxx level kit. It's not crazy high, but I do like it for city driving.
CIMG1227.jpg

nice ex dbesse, real clean. i love the sport tracs, almost bought my neighbors when he sold his for a chevey.... :(

there are some wickedly nice trucks on here, heres mine

DSC03914-1.jpg

DSC03913-1.jpg

DSC03915-1-1.jpg

97 xl 3 inch bbl, aal, custom shackles not in pic and torsion keys

really nice ex wrench707. looks beefy, haha. mine shall be that badass soon!

011.jpg

DSCI0224.jpg

32s on tbar crank and shackle lift

really nice ex wrench707. looks beefy, haha. mine shall be that badass soon!

thanks man i just got a winch for x mas so im going to build another bumper for it. this just never ends

my 98 eddie

Rip 99-exploder01

postaccident010.jpg

Here's my 98 Eddie-exploder02

IMG_0465.jpg

flx.jpg

redexx.jpg

0117111330.jpg

exxxx.jpg

exxxnheep.jpg

10 inch wide rims or 8??..

All nice lifted Ex's. 00explorer8 I have never seen your Ex before, Incredible lift. Can you tell us more about it?? That is one clean Ex, If you did any trimming or cutting on the flares it does not show in the pics at all. Great Job!

All nice lifted Ex's. 00explorer8 I have never seen your Ex before, Incredible lift. Can you tell us more about it?? That is one clean Ex, If you did any trimming or cutting on the flares it does not show in the pics at all. Great Job!
Click on user's name > view public profile > statistics > find all threads started by 00explorer8 > look through his threads:
I have a 2000 2wd EB 5.0 V8. Ive wanted to get it lifted for a long time, and it finally looks like its going to happen. Im getting an SOA in the rear, and a spindle lift+TT up front. then on top of that a 3" body lift. I already have 35's and hopefully tomorrow ill be getting the rims to put them on. Id like to thank everyone that puts any info up on here, because ive read countless threads on many subjects (yes, the search feature actually works, go figure). Anyway, ill be sure to get some before and after pics for you guys....

Thanks IZ, thought of that after I submitted post... Late Nite, takes awhile for all the cylinders to start firing...

Back