show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

He's my turck, not a great picture of it. This picture is of it getting muddy for the first time.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Damn scramblin, that's bad @$$, how do you like the Superlift?

Now I feel left out. Everyone has "action" pics.:(

xon35s.jpg

robb.. what tires did you decide on?
and you better be careful.. that front passenger tire is bad news.. it even says on it in big white letters that it should be on the back. jeez.. :D j/k looks great.

They are Regul Trailblazers (BFGs). Ironically, both the front tires say back on them, I didn't notice until I was done. It confused me for a couple of seconds.:D

Robb

Originally posted by morrisey0
They are Regul Trailblazers (BFGs). Ironically, both the front tires say back on them, I didn't notice until I was done. It confused me for a couple of seconds.:D

Robb

Only a couple!? i dont believe that! :)

Hey Robb, what size tires and lift are you running?

SAS, awesome... must be nice... =)

Xplodor.. Thank ya.. I think yours looks pretty badass also. About the superlift... I like it and it rides awesome on the road, but I will be removing it soon (and selling if anyones interested) and doing a SAS! How do you like your Superlift?

Robb.. how long before your "action" pictures???

Kendal

I'm doing the same. I love the superlift, but will be doing a SAS.

hey ron, once you are ready to do your sas we can just swap that extra old superlift right onto mine :D ;)

hey scramblin.. wut lift you got? I'm talking to a prerunner place here in town "Wild Rides" and they're gonna give me the pizza cutter look for my mountaineer..

Sure thing Chris!:thumbdwn:

JUDT KIDDING. Yeah, i'll have no use for it, we can definately work something cool out.:cool:

word, here's mine after the new SOA 35 procomp MTs and 4.56s, tt up front.
Dead Link Removed

Wow dasfrem nice truck! I love it.. Cool snorkel too... Im confused on one thing though. Thats a 4x4 and you did 6 inches of lift on the front through TT, or did you use some type of lift? Please tell me its not all TT...

Are thoes 15x10's? how much rubbing?

come-on man spill the beans let us know :D

dasfrem - best lookin x i've seen! :bounce:

Thanks for the comments guys. It's all TT with 3" body lift. The wheels are 15x10 rockcrawlers with 3.75" of backspacing. I had rubbing, but 10 min with the sawsall and all of that was fixed. I put them on during my lunch break and threw the wheel one dircetion looked where it rubbed, streightened it out and cut like a mad man. I'm not too worried on cutting the body since I beat the hell out of it.

Some great looking rigs. I haven't posted in awhile.

Attachments

• dscf2877.jpg
    dscf2877.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 12,748

Back