Show X In The Making | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show X In The Making

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6-MTX 5500 DVC 12'S
3-MTX 801D MONO AMPS
1.0 FARAD SWX CAPACITOR
STREET WIRES DISTRIBUTION BLOCK
STREET WIRES CABLES
PIONEER HEAD UNIT
ROCKFORD FOSGATE 5X7 IN FRONT AND REAR
FLUSH MOUNT TWEETERS
PASSPORT 8500 RADAR DETECTOR
10" NEON BLUE LIGHTS UNDER DASH AND REAR SEATS
2-6.5 IN. SUN VISOR TV'S
10.4 IN. FLIP DOWN TV REAR SEATS
5% TINT ALL AROUND
CUSTOM PAINTED CLADDING
CUSTOM CUT FOG LIGHT HOLES
CUSTOM FOG LIGHTS
CLEAR CORNERS
BILLET GRILLES TOP AND BOTTOM
ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS
XPLORER EMBLEM, SHAVED "E"
SHAVED "SPORT" EMBLEM
LOWERED WINDSHIELD WIPER
VIPER 791XV W/REMOTE START AND TRACKING
CUSTOM "HEARING PROTECTION REQUIRED" STICKER
CUSTOM "MTX AUDIO" STICKER
20" BOSS 301 RIMS WITH BF GOODRICH TIRES
20" CHROME DUST PLATES BEHIND RIMS
LOWERED 2-1/2 INCHES
CUSTOM SCT EMBLEM
PAINTED AND DETAILED ENGINE COMPARTMENT
2-10" NEON WHITE LIGHTS FOR UNDER HOOD LIGHTS
VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE
JET PERFORMANCE CHIP (REMOVED)
SCT XCALIBRATOR II PROGRAMER MODULE
GIBSON CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
BLUE UNDER BODY LIGHTS
HID 10,000K HEADLIGHTS
BLUE CORNER MARKER LIGHTS
OPTIMA YELLOW TOP BATTERY

STILL TO COME
AIR RIDE SUSPENSION
IN BODY SHOP NOW GETTING PEARL WHITE PAINT, SHAVED ANTENNA, REAR WIPER, DOOR HANDLES, ROOF RACK, AND FABRICATED ROLL PAN.

59a932f5.jpg

leavepics013.jpg

499f38e4.jpg

FIGURE I WOULD TEASE YOU AND MAKE YOU CLICK ON THE LINK. I AM TOO LAZY TO PUT ALL THOSE PICS ON HERE.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2037092

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I fixed your links. Nice looking Explorer.

One of the offroad guys on the board is going to be stationed in Okinawa soon. In fact he sold his Explorer to another board member recently since he wasn't going to be using it for a few years.

Nice X man!!
how bout some pics of the system

system pics

i am getting the pics of the system developed right now and getting them put onto a disc to up load them

Very nice. Keep up the good work.

Looks great! A sort of White Magic (look up Black Magic).

my bad

my bad on those pics guys i have never posted pics before and i did not intend for them to be that big.........my apologies

Looks awesome. Good to see another Bama enthusiast!

Very nice looking Xplorer only things i would change is paint/remove the roof racks, get some painted mudflaps and also get a billet antenna other than that very nice looking!

Bama, woot! Good looking truck. Only suggestions I have are to paint the trim piece above the license plate to match the truck and also the armrest piece the same.

Very Clean

That is very nice and will make an Xcellent show truck. If I had it I would muddy it up real fast.. hehehheheh

Xcellent work it really has paid off..

My brother served in the marines in Okinawa LONG time ago. He was on the boxing team and did pretty good for his age at the time,, I think he was about 17,, he went in young and went to Vietnam and got shot then got his Holiday post on okinawa.. Because this is a family site cant say much about what he learned to do while there.

nice lookng truck..

on a different note Okinawa, Japan
i was there for 5 years.
Brings back fun memories.
whisper alley lol
what about the club with the spinning stage WOW
what about the girl who has the show and does wonders with the snake and the beer bottles and stacks of quarters..

Brings back alot of good memories

Nice looking sport you got there LCPL

I see you got different color fogs too what color are yours are the blue when they turn on or white.I also have an 01 sport and I have yellow fog lights I put yellow window film over the stock fogs. I got that idea from BlackMagic. He is the one that gave me the idea. You should talk to him his Sport looks bad ass too. I am eventually going to do more mods on my Sport. So far it just has dual chamber 2 flowmasters. And the yellow fog lights. Next thing I wanna do is probably an 8000k HID Upgrade.

Nice looking Explorer man. Really clean look to it. :thumbsup: I like how you took the E off of "Explorer" on the back.

Since you've got that clean look going, I'd replace that stock exhaust system with a nice muffler and dump the exhaust in the rear. That way it won't be as visible, and it'll go with that clean look your truck has.

I have to say that is one nice looking X. I would have to agree with removing the roof rack. Then i would say if you want it to be a true show truck, definitely get an engine dress up. Good looking truck kepp up the work!

answering questions

I just put some street glow head lights in it so I don't think I need Hid's anymore, I like em right now. The fog lights show up kind of a light light blue. I am looking at shaving the whole truck, roof rack, the antenna, door handles and molding the body lines then I am going to get that hole in the back hatch filled in and remove the back windshield wiper then cut a hole for the license plate in the bottom right hand corner. The exhause is going away and recieving a flow master and tucking that in due to the air bags I am going to order here shortly. There, that should take care of some questions for a minute.

Very nice truck. Its good to see a fellow military member using uncle sam to hook up there whips.
Tips: To win car shows you must have stuff to make the average Joe go ahh and ohh...ex. TV's...chrome.....Nice clean audio set-up.
You seem like you have a concrete plan so I cant knock it. Keep up the good work.
oh, dont bite off of Black magic...create your own style. But if you do, make sure you give props to the owner.

Check my cardomain site.

Hey guys just letting ya know that I am still waiting for my pictures to arrive here from home. It takes a little while for the mail to run to Japan. Stay tuned and I will post those pictures of my audio set up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

May I ask how much it cost to paint the cladding? My soon to be 02 sport has the grey cladding and I absolutely HATE the way the grey looks with white. The grey looks good on every other color, but I really like white cars. I think I may paint mine black and blackout the head/tail lights w/ tinted windows, kinda white and black theme.

Those are the typical plastic cladding right? It looks like the metal from the car when painted. Looks great, any info would help. Thanks.

Back