• Register Today It's free!

Show your Stuff!

91ROKKRAWLER

Reaction score
City, State
Bend, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Xploder
On your lifted Explorer (First Gen, TTB!!!, No coilovers, etc.) Post up pics of how far you can stuff your front tire at full bump. Maybe your rear too? Also What modifications? (More specifically what coils, extended or not on the arms)

Not the latest Pic of mine but my front stuff and rear droop with 5.5 lift, no sway bar, stock arms.

0408091731a.jpg

Rear stuff, front droop

0408091737a_01.jpg

I'll post more recent ones soon!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They sure had some funky colors in the 91's.

i AGREE!!!! 3tone hahaha

Well the black part just looks like bedliner , I mean just the car colors. Not just the exterior but even the interiors in the 91's had some interesting color options.

the black is bedliner from a can... pretty durable stuff... POST PICS OF YOUR STUFFAGE

3249088202_23bae88958_b.jpg

OME-36 springs, War-153 shackles, Rancho 9000 shocks, no sway bars. The rear springs have been modified by replacing one leaf with one from an old f-150 spring pack I had lying around. I didn the spring mod becuase the springs had sagged some.

Hoping to do the F-150 mod soon and the longer shock towers in front. So far it's just a 3" BL, Warrior shackles in back, hockey pucks up front, Riddler diff cover :salute:

Attachments

• Flex100_4443.jpg
    Flex100_4443.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 1,140

4" TTB lift, AAL and shackles in the rear, with F and R sway bars still attached

100_0326.jpg

4" TTB lift, shackles and lift springs in the rear, only R swaybar removed

100_0803.jpg

4" TTB lift, shackles and lift springs, both sway bars disconnected, custom rear shock setup

100_0907.jpg

nothing extreme I know.. I didnt stay in any peculiar positions for too long the last time I took it out so I missed out on some pics from my friends behind me. hopefully get some more bc the truck did really well!

Hoping to do the F-150 mod soon and the longer shock towers in front. So far it's just a 3" BL, Warrior shackles in back, hockey pucks up front, Riddler diff cover :salute:

what do u mean by hockey pucks up front:scratch:

Yeah, sorry. They are just big round rubber spacers for 2" lift in front, hockey pucks :D

Bone stock...
DSCN7819.jpg

DSCN7827.jpg

^-- heheh, this is in the First Generation section.

stuff

havent had a chance to get any real world pics yet but heres testing with hi-lo. 5.5 bds lift, soa in rear no sway bar, and sway bar disonnected in front
HPIM1252 [640x480].JPG

HPIM1257 [640x480].JPG

:O another black 1st gen eddie bauer! I barley ever see them.

Well now I know what mine would look like lifted , now I don't wanna do it anymore. lol

702959_62_full.jpg

Extended radius arms & shock mounts, Skyjacker 6" Cherokee coils

Back