Side Door Trim "Explorer" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Side Door Trim "Explorer"

shsirish

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer "XLT" 4wd
Hey guys new to forum. Just purchase new 2016 Ruby Red Explorer :) Was wondering if anyone knows if someone sells color lettering Decals or stickers that will fit inside Chrome trim piece "Explorer" that is located on side doors. Thinking of Red that would set off the trim and body color. Thanks

Hey guys new to forum. Just purchase new 2016 Ruby Red Explorer :) Was wondering if anyone knows if someone sells color lettering Decals or stickers that will fit inside Chrome trim piece "Explorer" that is located on side doors. Thinking of Red that would set off the trim and body color. Thanks
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
It would help in replying to future posts if you added the 'trim' level (Base, XLT, etc.) to your profile so it shows in the margin. To my knowledge your question has not been brought up before but it's an interesting idea.

Peter

Sorry, "XLT" On the side of the door panels are some chrome strips that run across both doors. The word "Explorer" is imprinted on chrome strip. I though if I could find some Red decals or stickers to fill in the lettering it would be cool. I know I could paint it but that would be a little tricky.. Any ideas or place to go would be nice.. Thanks

Sorry, "XLT" On the side of the door panels are some chrome strips that run across both doors. The word "Explorer" is imprinted on chrome strip. I though if I could find some Red decals or stickers to fill in the lettering it would be cool. I know I could paint it but that would be a little tricky.. Any ideas or place to go would be nice.. Thanks

Try plastidip and if you don't like it...peel it off.

Back