silly question- climate control | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

silly question- climate control

cmk0808

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer
i have an 06 eb with the automatic climate control. is there a way to change it over to the manual climate controls? I assume its not possible but just asking anyway.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well here goes. Ask a silly question get a silly answer. Did you try not using the button that says AUTO?

i do use auto setting but i always had manual climate and like it just a little more than the auto.

I believe he means if you do NOT have the 'Auto' Button selected you can use it just like a manual system (set the temp, set the fan speed)

now if you mean manual in the sense that you want 3 knobs instead of electronic, i don't know, most people try to convert to manual to electronic.

I believe he means if you do NOT have the 'Auto' Button selected you can use it just like a manual system (set the temp, set the fan speed)

DING DING DING DING Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner. You get to pick anything from the third shelf up.

Do not select the auto button and just use the other buttons.

He wants to convert to a standard 3 knob system......then you got me, i want to convert to an auto system :D

Back