Silver lake Michigan,this fall?

toad

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Blue Point, Ontario, CANADA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac
Just seeing if anyones interested in another Silver lake run sometime this fall. Nothing solid in mind just checking interest.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im in.

I thought you,d be in, How bout SSIKORA bigE Etc. , I guess Travis wrecked his eh?
Maybe late sept. ?

I'll have to let you know...can't say for sure or not yet.

Travis bought a 2001 EB V8 X that needs to be broke in the right way :p And he still has his old one...Travis, can we say dune rig????:D

pick a date and I'll probably be there, unless I'm in London. I might even take the Explorer out there, but probably the Jeep. You guys would kill me if you knew what I have planned for the x... it's good and bad I guess. :D If I have the "work" done by then I'll have the X on the dunes

COMEON NOW!!! What are you doin???

hehe... well I've been laying low for a while building my CJ into a rockcrawler...... but.....

I'm most likely going to swap my whole drivetrain to Chevy. I know... I'm a big Ford fan, but the power is amazing. I can't fit a 351 in the engine bay, but a 350 *should* fit. So if I can get my week trans out of there, I can wheel the Explorer again. Just think... 250hp and 350 lbs torque (without mods) in my Eddie Bauer..... I just can't stop drooling

Also... since I was building a rock crawler, I now own a pipe bender and a welder. :D If anyone wants custom bumpers, rock rails, underbody protection, brush gaurds, prerunner bumpers, anything... I can do it local and cheep. I will try to get some pics up soon. I'll be busy for a while, then I can start doing stuff for people.

Originally posted by Michigander

Also... since I was building a rock crawler, I now own a pipe bender and a welder. :D If anyone wants custom bumpers, rock rails, underbody protection, brush gaurds, prerunner bumpers, anything... I can do it local and cheep. I will try to get some pics up soon. I'll be busy for a while, then I can start doing stuff for people.

I am very interested.:p

Yo guys. any weekend i should be able to make it to silver lake. just pick a date, i think october 7-9 would be a good time. just my suggestion

Yep, I think we need to pick a date. After labor day for sure, October would be good...

I'll be in London then. Oct 11-13 would work best, but don't base this around me... I might have 2 broken vehicles by then, lol

Well 5th through 9th october would be awesome

Seriously, we up for october 5th-9th?

I figured that woul be when you,d pick:mad: My anniversary and daughters birthday. Oh well if its any other time Im in ,I want to use the park pass more than once:p

well i could probably pull off some other days, just lemme know

How bout the week after that, 11-13th?

i can probably do any weekend actually that was the best for me. i got somebody with a 99 mounty down here who might be interested in going also. but id sure as heck love to go, because its good times.

The 11th weekend looks possible , not working anyway.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Okay, the 11th it is! :D

Back