• Register Today It's free!

Sirius - 2021 Explorer Limited

rtrip

Reaction score
City, State
westport, ct
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer Limited
This may be an odd question, but how many preset or stored Sirius stations can be stored on the Explorer? My Explorer (2021) stores 10 while my Expedition (2021) stores 15. My old Expedition (2020), Explorer (2018), and Edge (2013) also stored 15. I'm not sure why a 2021 Explorer would store less than the 2021 Expedition.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I usually only listen to a couple of stations/channels so I haven't really explored the max number but did find this in the Manual;
You may be able to add additional preset
pages using the settings option on the
feature bar.

Peter

I usually only listen to a couple of stations/channels so I haven't really explored the max number but did find this in the Manual;
You may be able to add additional preset
pages using the settings option on the
feature bar.

Peter
Thanks but can you check and see how many it will let you save? Appreciated.

Also your links didn’t work.

This may be an odd question, but how many preset or stored Sirius stations can be stored on the Explorer? My Explorer (2021) stores 10 while my Expedition (2021) stores 15. My old Expedition (2020), Explorer (2018), and Edge (2013) also stored 15. I'm not sure why a 2021 Explorer would store less than the 2021 Expedition.

Thanks
10 is the max

Thanks but can you check and see how many it will let you save? Appreciated.

Also your links didn’t work.
I didn't post any link. I have an Aviator as indicated in my profile so I don't know if it is the same but it appears 10 is the max according to RickG.

Peter

If someone comes in a says more... higher end trims have more.
For comparison, the King Ranch has 30 presets (FM/AM/Sirius mixture)

Back