• Register Today It's free!

Sirius Channels

jhlevin77

Reaction score
City, State
Charlotte, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 EXP LTD
Does anyone else have the problem of not all Sirius channels being available? For example, Sirius Channel 207 is NHL, and I can't get Sirius 207 on my MFT. I have the all access subscription. Is this a failure of the MFT, or am I missing something? I know I can get it online and stream via Bluetooth, but it would be nice if my subscribed channels were available.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone else have the problem of not all Sirius channels being available? For example, Sirius Channel 207 is NHL, and I can't get Sirius 207 on my MFT. I have the all access subscription. Is this a failure of the MFT, or am I missing something? I know I can get it online and stream via Bluetooth, but it would be nice if my subscribed channels were available.
Welcome to the Forum jhlevin77. :wavey:
I doubt it has anything to do with the MFT. Did you ever have that channel in your Explorer? How about 208 and 209? You can do a Sirius reset from their website or better yet give them a call and see why you aren't getting the channels you subscribed to.

Peter

jhlevin77,

Have you done something recently to your MFT? As Peter mentioned call them and check your subscription and also you can do a reset @ the Sirius website or by calling Sirius but let me point out something Sirius service reps will only do service check your subscription and re-start only, they do not deal with MFT interface with Sirius, they will refer that to Ford.

What version of MFT do you have? If you are on earlier versions there was an update to the sirius channel line up a couple of years ago that might not be applied. If you are on the latest version, then I would contact sirius w/ your issue.

Hi jhlevin,

When you're requesting channel 207, what happens? Do you get an error message? I looked up your make, model, and year on SiriusXM's website and depending on which package you purchased, channel 207 may be available online only. You can check out the packages and channels here:

http://www.siriusxm.com/ourmostpopularpackages-sirius

For any questions regarding their channels and services, please give them a ring or contact them online. Here's a link to their Contact Us page:

http://www.siriusxm.com/contactus

Rebecca

Back