Sirius radio problem? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sirius radio problem?

tloon

Reaction score
City, State
Auburn Mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
My Sirius radio quit almost two weeks ago. They say they are having problems with certain Ford trucks, and the signal will be back soon, ( two weeks now ). Is anyone else having problems with this?
Thanks

That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. I don't know why the satellite would work and then not work and affect only Ford's. I think that you are getting the run around.

UPDATE
After my fifth call to Sirius yesterday, they said the problem was resolved, and they resent the signal to the radio, and it works. Honestly, they have told me from the first day that they were having problems with certain Ford truck radios, and they were working to resolve it. They said I would be issued a credit for the down time.

UPDATE
After my fifth call to Sirius yesterday, they said the problem was resolved, and they resent the signal to the radio, and it works. Honestly, they have told me from the first day that they were having problems with certain Ford truck radios, and they were working to resolve it. They said I would be issued a credit for the down time.

Well I'm glad you get everything fixed and I'm really glad my ST wasn't one of the affected trucks.:D

Cya

Back