Sirius Travel Link vs. MFT traffic? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sirius Travel Link vs. MFT traffic?

abucknam

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer LTD
Hi all! I'm new to the forum. I've had my 2013 Explorer Limited with SD navigation for about six months now. I can't seem to find an answer to whether the MFT navigation has built-in traffic as part of MFT/Sync or if all the traffic and accident notices are coming in through Sirius TraveLink. Trying to decide whether to keep the Sirius package or not, since it's time to renew. Thanks for the help!

Hi all! I'm new to the forum. I've had my 2013 Explorer Limited with SD navigation for about six months now. I can't seem to find an answer to whether the MFT navigation has built-in traffic as part of MFT/Sync or if all the traffic and accident notices are coming in through Sirius TraveLink. Trying to decide whether to keep the Sirius package or not, since it's time to renew. Thanks for the help!

Sirius Travel Link

Hi, abucknam!

SYNC Services has personalized traffic alerts that you can setup in your SYNC Account if you choose not to renew your SiriusXM Travel Link subscription. :)

http://support.ford.com/sync-technology/daily-drive-sync-myford-touch/sync-services-overview-card

Rebecca

Back