Six Flags Great Adventure!!!!!! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Six Flags Great Adventure!!!!!!

Spas said:
2) Camping would be cool except for the fact that it'll probably be 100 degrees at night :eek:, which means we probably need to split a hotel room or 2 again. Unfortunately they're kind of expensive up there but I'll see what I can find for cheap.

I live about 25 minutes from six flags .. theres a few hotels on Rt 130 that will be a lot cheaper than staying at the shore. I forget which ones they are but ill get you addresses and costs.

Also, we're all mixed up over sunday.. i say we wheel/bbq at lebenon.

This was two years ago. i towed a trailer with a grill/quad/quates/stereo and we set it up. Look just next to my trailer; thats actually a huge stone slab thats perfect for grilling and stuff.
12637arrival-med.jpg

Here's another view.. look to the right of the screen and you can see where i left the trailer and how big that "patio" thing is;
12637pit.jpg

*** Thats my friend on my quad going through that pit... thats where i hydrolocked my engine 2 years ago and where carlos killed his a few months ago (sapogmxr);**the actual wave that killed his engine
12637Truckkiller.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man I feel like such a leper !!!!!!!!!

Wait, we can bring quads? Im im anyways but i wanna bring it so it we can just tell me

i think matt has a great idea,.....and its good that he knows were we can wheel down there. Ok matt, now its up to you to plan what we do on sunday(as long as it includes playing off road) :bounce:

lizardtrac said:
but dave... ya gotta give mad props up to the sporties.... they make look all the more bigger and better :) .
riiight what was that lizard.."they make look all the more bigger and better"....um yeah ok.... ok as much as i enjoyed myself the past few times i've tagged along and gone wheelin i'm startin to feel like u lifted dick noses are startin to push us Sporties around... it now always seems to be about wheelin never...never about the Sporties...they always get left behind at the hotel parkin lot and so on..for once why cant it be about us...And Dave if i hear u "call" or "refer" Thumper..Hotness..or Black Jack to a ricer...there will be a ***** switch :fire: ...cause as U know in this club we all love our trucks...and u Can Not look down upon another X owners rig..SO dont give us the opition of wheeling or actin like rice..cause if u havent noticed this is a Ford Club..aint no rice in here...

Easy there, Tara! Dave said he was sorry...I think..... And I wouldn't say none of us Ford owners are ricers. I mean, look at Mike! :D But then again, who gets stared at the most at shows for the insanely loud system :p

lizardtrac said:
I dunno know where the sport truck stuff came from either... but dave... ya gotta give mad props up to the sporties.... they make look all the more bigger and better :)

If ya do Mahwah that weekend we'll come out for that.

Yeah, we all know you need to look as "big" as you can..... *Imitates Shrek*
"Looks like somebody might be overcompensating a little, eh Donkey?"

I'm only gonna say this once- even slowly so you can understand it, ya old ******* (and to hell with pussyfooting around to protect delicate sensibilities): Lizard, if you bring the 'company' I think you mean, I'M NOT GOING TO THIS RUN.

Simple enough for everybody?

OK, first of all, as for the 'sporties' thing.... ya gotta admit... its kinda boring, dont get me wrong, I love the trucks and all but driving around in circles and parking in lots and bullshitin aint as fun as wheelin, breakin ****, and beatin on our trucks.... Im sure most would agree... and that thing about makin us look bigger and better, that was just my sarcastic @ss there.... Im just playin with ya'll....

second,
Lizard, if you bring the 'company' I think you mean, I'M NOT GOING TO THIS RUN.

If she gets off work, then yes.... its who you think I mean.... sorry but if she is able to go and its gonna cause a problem.... Im out.

Yah i agree wit chris 100%. I like all trucks and if i did not like the sport truck thign i would not be helping MeatBall Slam his truck and i would not be doing all the werk to Taras truck too. Its just the pointless driving around, Blasting the systems, anoying strobe lites(for no reason) that gets boaring. If we can get us big trucks and the little guys to drive some were for a reason, not just to drive and wast money then im down for it. Yah gotta remember, Us BIG boys (skunk&patch) really are not to user friendly as far as gas mileage for driving around, and at $2.15 a gallon, id rather be useing ,my gas for a reason.

Come on chris dont back out. as far as im concerened everyones wife or girlfriend or boyfriend or husband is always welcome at a run. We all are friends here and should have a good time. And come on, Patch needs his other big buddy to look down on the little guys and Gals :p............I liek this Pict :bounce:

Attachments

• 368271_130_full.jpg
    368271_130_full.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 168

well the wife just talked to her boss and she got the weekend off so looks like we'll be there!

wow....what is this club comin to?..."Days of our lives on Serious Explorations"....*shakes head*...my post early was jus to say that u big boys cant push the lil sports around...but on the other hand i know what ur gettin at cause yeah why would we jus drive around aimlessly blaring our radios and flashin our lights...the same dumb reason u fools drive threw woods crackin windshields and poppin tires..cause its something to do...but it is nice when the occasional show comes up and all the sports look there finest (cause its like "their big show day")and the big boys sit in the back and wait patiently for the show to be over so then everyone can have a fun time wheelin...i dunno what i'm tryin to say..the thing is we all took off for that weekend and were goin to 6 flaggs and then will decide from there or we should jus do it all we all drive to and from 6 flaggs together...so the sports get there driving time and then after wards we go wheelin...that way everyone is happy...plus Linds we dont want Dave or Lizard to back out cause *whispers* were gonna wanna take "their" trucks into the animal park and save ours from the lions and monkeys... ;)

98Sport said:
Wait, we can bring quads? Im im anyways but i wanna bring it so it we can just tell me

You can bring it but im not 100% positive quads and dirtbikes are aloud there. Ive been there a few times where the ranger asked us if we've seen any... so thats your decesion if you want to bring it (whats the worst that can happen? be nice if you get yelled at and put it on the trailer?)

Ok ill figure everything out for sunday... but im gonna need to know how many people are down cause the grill i bring is one of those $20 coal grills from home depot... so i might need a few more of them (unless someone has a nicer one to bring :thumbsup: ) And then we'll need people to sign up for stuff like hot-dogs/burgers/buns/drinks/etc.

And linds/chris ... before things get more heated up here- Chris, are you going to come down to the pines? In your post you said you'd come out only if we went to mahwah...

sweet pics

sk1er17 said:
Chris, are you going to come down to the pines? In your post you said you'd come out only if we went to mahwah...

If were all stayin in south jersey all weekend then yeah.... I just dont wanna be driving back and forth from north to south jersey thats all....

If Im being unfair here please someone tell me.... Kat is going through alot of **** right now so Im not just gonna ditch her for a weekend and leave that wouldnt be right, so simply put, if theres a problem with her going, then theres a problem with me going.

i dont think anyone has a problem with you or her going except 1 person... id really like for you to come AND id like linds to be here too.

I also dont know the "whole" story.. just a few parts of whats going on with you guys and id like to stay neutral; therefore i say "id like everyone to be there"

I agree with sk1er. I'm neutral in all this too, but I think the question is if Kathy goes, will there be grudges and friction towards lindsey and/or others? I dont really know Kathy at all (only met her once) and, Chris, I think you are the only one who can answer that. I dont want to cause trouble, but I think thats the numero uno question.

Okay things here have gotten just a little crazy.
I have no intentions in getting into the sport vs. wheelin' thing.
Apples and oranges.
It is all stupid any way.
I certianlly hope we all here are above getting too wound up in what type of truck we drive as to make it some sort of personal idenity.
Either we all are friends and we get along or we don't. I hope to God our ability to be friends and get along does not waver on the type of truck we drive.
If so the whole point of this get together ( and much of the point of the web site for that much ) is nothing but a crock of shi**.
See ya at 6-Flags

It's cool guys... To be honest, I just postponed my hearing for the stupid minivan "no-insurance" thing to the end of July, which means after I get raped in court I wouldn't have the $$ to go that weekend anyway :(

After thinking about this thread I went out and bleached, lysol'd and disinfected my tent.... then bleached it again just for good measure. If it weren't Sabrina's I'd douse it in gasoline and light the sucker up just for good measure. Camping's cheap down here, I'm sure I can keep myself preoccupied ;) You guys have fun, I mean it.

Lizard, one thing you should be aware of----- If your 'loving wife' talks crap about me like she usually does to people who are friends with me, I won't be held responsible for what they do in return :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back