Six Flags Great Adventure!!!!!! | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Six Flags Great Adventure!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ExplorerSport77 said:
riiiight..... u guys r suchh dorks...omg

liek... as if... no were not ... I think your liek ... soooo pissed.

um dorks? thanks love you too................. :frustrate Geez chris, wuts wit the sporties,....i think they dont like us big dawgs any more.............. :rolleyes:

Ok, Good chance we got another Explorer owner going :D I think my sis is gonna tag along since we're staying with her Friday and probably Saturday nite.

Asilly50NJ said:
um dorks? thanks love you too................. :frustrate Geez chris, wuts wit the sporties,....i think they dont like us big dawgs any more.............. :rolleyes:

I think their just jealous that ours are bigger then theirs :smoke:

ya know ur right... but when ya got a big... truck... and know how to .... drive it.... thats what counts :p

:bounce:

lizardtrac said:
ya know ur right... but when ya got a big... truck... and know how to .... drive it.... thats what counts :p
is that so "mr. I almost flipped Skunk the other day but she pulled 'Herself' out of it" .... :roll:

ExplorerSport77 said:
is that so "mr. I almost flipped Skunk the other day but she pulled 'Herself' out of it" .... :roll:

yes that is so... and she just didnt magicly come out of it.... it took mad skill on the part of the driver.

OK Lizard I hope to see you and your wife up there. Last time I drug my ass up there you guys were great. I will be there if I have to walk the whole way. Eric, You better go too. I will also see if Lou can make it but its tough for both of us to be off work the same day.

I have no idea who you are linds but I have no problem covering your entrance into the park.

Hey guys..

I was trying to read this thread from the begining and I was on page three when I realized that I'm still at work and my boss might boss might caught me. So I figured let me jump to the last page.

Anyway.. wanna know when this will be happening? And can I bring my girlfriend? Or should I bring my models instead? :)
Please throw some info guys as I never been to Six Flags before (been to another state and Dorney Park only).

this is gettin mad beat.... maybe if I decide not to go ya'll will pay for me huh?

Ok, what are the positive dates? Where exactly are ya'll going? Whats on Sat & Sun? Where are ya'll staying? Im all confused as to all these questions.

yeah what is actually going on, like are we staying at hotels or camping and wheeling sunday or what????

were goin to 6 flags july 31st and remember everybody Dave and Lizard have volenteered to drive Patch and Skunk threw the animal park..lets all make sure they dont back out of it so we dont have to drive our trucks threw.. :p ...then were drivin back to dave/justins..."i guess" and stayin around there and then go wheelin the next day?...yeah i dunno either...fock it were all jus pullin over and sleepin in the trucks..yeah that will work...and whatever happens..happens

So does that mean you guys are wheelin Mahwah? I thought you guys were wheelin the pines? It would be kinda pointless to drive all the way up to Daves area and then go back to the pines the next day.

Texplorer said:
So does that mean you guys are wheelin Mahwah? I thought you guys were wheelin the pines? It would be kinda pointless to drive all the way up to Daves area and then go back to the pines the next day.

werdup yo...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Adam,......"Sir Hottness" come on, we all see who you are obbessed over.........Keep dreaming :confused:.....stick wit Todd, you too are cute(arms flainin all over the place .....-Tara)

Back