• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Ski rack?

RLWSNOOK

Reaction score
City, State
OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
Anyone know what kind of ski rack this is, and where I can get one? tia

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jeeden

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ford Explorer
Actually, I think it is the Thule, they usually have theirs in the aluminum color. I like the Yakima better though, I have a box now, but the big powderhound 6 served me well for years.

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 XLT

RLWSNOOK

Reaction score
City, State
OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
Looks like Yakima. Google it and you'll find it all over.
Thanks will do.

Actually, I think it is the Thule, they usually have theirs in the aluminum color. I like the Yakima better though, I have a box now, but the big powderhound 6 served me well for years.
Thanks for the advice.

Mishtar

Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, Co
Year, Model & Trim Level
It is the Thule that carries 6 ski or 4 snowboards. That is the only one that ford offers. Plus as mentioned before Thule are the ones that are not black more chrome colour.