slaming a 93 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

slaming a 93

is that magazine out yeat the new minitruckin

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah i have new pics when i get time I will put them on my web page.. I have to finish the shock mounts and tweek the sway bar....

if ne one knows how the 2" springs ride quality is and where i can get them at since supposively they've been discontinued hit me up at rjkerner@sigecom.net...also what year x was this n minitruckin i'd like to see a pic of an x that actually got n there...i've never seen 1 n there

I am not sure of the springs but u might get ahold of eibach <-- spelling they might help u... As for the X in mini truckin it is a '92 on 17's and painted interior. it is in the Jan '03 issue.... Later RJ68

does ne one know if the ranger i-beams that aren't the dream beams will work....also what's the deal with new springs in the front if u use i-beams?? hit me back

such as the chasis tech ones that cost less

I used '92 ranger dream beams on my X... I am sure that chassis techs Ibeams will work I didnt see much difference in them except they are I beams and not round. Later, RJ68

does ne one know where i can find that copy of minitruckin i missed it while it was on the shelves...i'm kicking myself for missing that 1 issue

just order it out of a copy of mini truckin they have #'s in there to order copys... Give'm a ring and they will hook ya up. Later, RJ68

i got the mag...does ne one know where i can find a crowl inducton hood like the one in the mag....also i may be looking for a new ford explorer or ranger over summer. if neone sees nething that looks pimp and is around $5,000 get at me on my e-mail rjkerner@sigecom.net ...late

you can get a fiberglass hood from www.up22.com That is where I am getting mine from. As for rangers and X's under 5G's there are alot here if your looking for some of the 1st gen X's. Later, RJ68
RJ68

how big of 1 r u getting racinjason68...7 inches i pretty big is it not?? 2 1/2" is what i usually see if i'm not mistaken

yeah 2.5 is what I am looking at. I think the most common are the 2.5 to 3" cowl hoods. I have been trying to find someone who has one and see how the fit is. Later, RJ68

fc9432d2.jpg

how big as that cowl induction...that x is tight man who's is it...what mods does it have

It's actually a B2. His name is bart and he's on the Ranger forums.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by my91xplorer
they are the same i called djm and the tech said they was just differant ball joints one taper more than the other

what do you mean by taper? will the ball joints still fit RIGHT in the beams?

Back