Slaughterhouse Gulch, Saturday 10/13 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Slaughterhouse Gulch, Saturday 10/13

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you have any V8 conversion questions let me know :) research is your friend!

if you have any V8 conversion questions let me know :) research is your friend!

Will do, I appreciate it! Showed my boss the pictures of the trip from the photobucket galleries, he was pretty impressed by your BII and the FJ as well as Jeff's Explorer

Will do, I appreciate it! Showed my boss the pictures of the trip from the photobucket galleries, he was pretty impressed by your BII and the FJ as well as Jeff's Explorer

I guess Mounty's suck then :p:

Here's the blown-up pic of my face - I think I was deeply exhaling to make sure I didn't freak out on that hill climb ;)

Attachments

• face on hill climb.JPG
    face on hill climb.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 274

I guess Mounty's suck then :p:

Actually the Mounty and Sport trac took over the majority of the conversation! My boss actually likes the Mounty better than the Explorer

We didnt get many pictures this trip but we did get a couple of okay ones and a couple of decent video's

It was a quick trip and my BII was having issues so I cut it short (we were gonna run the trail again, or go to another trail near Slaughterhouse)

b21.jpg

FJ with sway bars still connected...we need longer rear shocks and sway bar disconnects:
fj1.jpg

trucks1.jpg

Short videos (right click save as please):
http://fortuneelevatorconsultants.com/pictures/fourby/slaughter/MOV05756.MPG
(yes Julee has a mouth on her LOL)

http://fortuneelevatorconsultants.com/pictures/fourby/slaughter/MVI_2401.AVI

I couldn't access the first video, but the second one worked well. Not sure if that's on your end or mine, anybody else get it to work?

This was a short trip, but a lot of fun. We'll have to get a snow-wheelin trip going before too long.

Fixed It!

Now I need to fix my BII.......please send $$$

Cool Vids Jamie ;) I hope you get the BII fixed before long. By the way, I'm not sure if you coined the term or not (it may be from CO4x4.org for all I know), but I gotta tell you that whenever I read 'Crawlorado' in your locality box it makes me laugh (and my daughter's get a kick out of it :D ).

:thumbsup:

Back