Small SMORR trip planned Jan 8 or 9th, anyone can join. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Small SMORR trip planned Jan 8 or 9th, anyone can join.

crazyflights

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
St. Joseph, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 1 ton Jeep
Well, wheelin bug is itching to get out of the back yard, as long as not tons of snow were thinking about going to SMORR next weekend, just for an all day Saturday wheeling. May come out friday, but find motel or somewhere to stay at since little to cold for camping.
Who all is in??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep I'm game for dinner in the evening. I kinda wanted to do a night run, but will see I'm gonna drive my rig there this time so thats something new for me, but kinda planned so I don't do real stupid stuff. Trailer equals broken axle shafts and hi centered on rocks.

I do have maybe 1 stipulation if running in my group need to have at least a 31 in agressive terrain tire, we will be running level 1-3s some 4s and not waiting on stockers- this time sorry :(

IMG_5588Medium.jpg

Wont be doing this, but a good photo :)

ya i see how ya guys are :mattmoon:

better cyber

think some one needs to work on there line choice too :p:

Chad- hope you can make it. Looks like we will be ready to go early Saturday Morning and just wheel all day, into evening for short night run, then go out for dinner and return home. Only thing unsure is if we will drive early Sat morning down, or come down Friday afternoon and bum around and find somewhere to stay.

I just put in for the weekend off. I'll probably come Friday night and leave Sunday morning.

Hey: Pwhiteelec05 Id be game running trails friday if u get there in afternoon? Would camp if could figure out how to stay warm?? Or split nearby Motel/hotel? Also promise you won't have to spend tons of time trying to recovery my stupid self lol, *I promise to stay off of the big boulders* :)

I see you Chad and Greg, both looking at this thread/post:)

I like to ramble, so we we'll be doing some of this'
IMG_5540Medium.jpg

**Not gonna happen lol but worth trying again :)**
IMG_5562Medium.jpg

Brad, more than likely i wont be leaving Topeka until 2 at the latest, so it will be late by the time I can get there. It sucks being this far away. I would be up for hanging and going out to dinner or something. I still need to see if Eric can come. If you guys want we can figure out a way to split a hotel. Camping by yourself is just boring.

Brad, more than likely i wont be leaving Topeka until 2 at the latest, so it will be late by the time I can get there. It sucks being this far away. I would be up for hanging and going out to dinner or something. I still need to see if Eric can come. If you guys want we can figure out a way to split a hotel. Camping by yourself is just boring.

Yeah if your going I'll ride along.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome, yea id be up for going out Friday night to dinner also, and maybe finding something to do? Then splitting room, think they are $47 for the one in Seymour, that will be Cheap several ways, I can bring air matress.

-This time hope to have a winch on my new rig, hope to not use it but available if needed, have spare tire, hi lifted mounted, extra front and rear lights, c/b still needs tested.

Back