SMORR 2013 final vote and pre registration | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR 2013 final vote and pre registration

DATES FOR SMORR RUN

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakebrake

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt 5.0
Its almost that time of year again! Another trip to SMORR and I for one cant wait to get back down there. To make certain we can obtain a weekend at the park for our annual SMORR envasion the dates to be VOTED on are still open at the park. If any or all the dates work use this thread to "sign up".

Attachments

• SMORR group 2012 (2).jpg
    SMORR group 2012 (2).jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 431

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My vote is may 3-5, that way if something happens and i cant swing the funds for MOAB I already have the vacation time scheduled to make this run. I wont poll though, as I am not planning on going as of yet

Looks like a dead crowd for this. :(

Yeah I was hoping to get a few more votes or interest in this. Regardless of the outcome im still goimg to plan on getting down there.

If I'm around this area I will go. Lots of things in the air.

i imagine it would have to be around a july run to get any intrest.. with the moab trip being may 12 an all, most of the attendants are going to be there...

Do you want me to post this as a notice for a day so it gets more attention?

Sounds good to me!

well i am a new elite, here can someone explain to me what this is exactly? or if there is a thread someone that explains it all :) then maybe i can vote :)

i have a Rubicon run june 18th-the 23'rd..it would be awesome if i count make it to an EF run this year..i vote July

well i am a new elite, here can someone explain to me what this is exactly? or if there is a thread someone that explains it all :) then maybe i can vote :)

This is a thread aboud an Explorer Forum run.. SmORR is an offroad park.. last year there was quite a few people that showed up..
the voteing poll is for when you "if planning to attend" would want to see the run held..

i vote july.. might make it by then after the Moab trip

April=cold (can be wet too)
May=wet (can be cold too)
June=warm
July=hot

Agreed with the May weekends being too close to Moab. Early June might be too close to it as well, (June is a great month for this). July is far enough away from May to re-coop, for those attending Moab, but will be on the warm side. Morning & Night runs are perfect in July tho. Hmm...what to do, what to do!

I can say that I will not make it to any weekends in May, as that entire month is booked up for me already. Will do my best to make it to any other time that is decided on.

Thanks for all your doing Jake! :thumbsup:

I think we should leave the poll open through the weekend but with 50% already saying July its sounds like thats the time to go! That way, like everyone has mentioned, we might get some people back from the moab trip if theyre rigs are back together by then ;) Its hot as the devil here in July especially down in the trails with no wind so bring ways to cool off yourself and your rig! Monday I will Post up the official page so we can plan out an amazing SMORR run.

i'm open to go any time lol, just not as the resident mechanic :(

Just don't bring any tools and you have allready advised..

Steves turn to enjoy and not fix everyone elses problems. :)

Count me in!
I voted for early June, but would take any weekend really.

Hoping it not July... Don't make me have to fix my A/C... I love my state but it sure does get hot and sticky here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back