SMORR NOV 17th | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR NOV 17th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We may come up for this. Drive up Sat, leave Sunday. Nothing crazy cause its a dd

We are just driving up sat morning leaving that evening. Yea DD here so 1-3 level. Hoping to get on road around 7am maybe little earlier if I can talk gf into it.

The trip went off with-out a hitch today i didn't think to take any pics but i'm sure brad will chime in here soon with afew and the new lockers worked great on the 94 step-side Ranger:notworthy:notworthy :ttiwwp:

Sorry I did get just a couple pics.

Yes the trip was great. 2 Rangers and 2 Jeeps and we covered alot of ground. The park has worked hard on adding alot of new trails that arent so hardcore so we had plenty to do. So anyone out there that is thinking about this park a Sport, a 4door or Ranger even Ext cab as long as you are on a good tread 31in tire and have a rear limited slip you can go a long long ways. Skids plates recommended. My FX4 is all stock on 31in Km2s and it took me all over the place and no damage to it.

Steves rig is a hill climbing Billy Goat also....

Next place we will hit is a day at Flatnasty offroad park..

Brad your ranger does preatty good it's self for being stock, better than the 88 ranger being lifted i think. But i never really pushed it that hard as i knew i had to drive it back home. Have you heard any thing back from the other couple on how the baby is doing

No I have not.. Our group was pretty aggervated with the stupity involved in that whole deal......

Still havent had time to grab a couple pics

Back