• Register Today It's free!

Snow in Nashville?

GPNyce

Reaction score
City, State
Nashville, Tenn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT
We got about 3 inches of snow where im at in tennessee on friday night. which made for some fun driving on the streets and plenty of opportunitys for donuts in the parking lots! i have a few pics of my ex in the snow, bad quality because all i had was my cell phone.

blue tinted headlights
882f6f6b.jpg

6a209074.jpg

it was a fun night...until i got a flat on the interstate at midnight...and had to change it in the slush...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

x those hids on ur x

Dang, doing work in the slush is never fun:(

x those hids on ur x

nope...just really bright blue tinted Piaa bulbs. just a bit brighter than normal headlights, an i really dig the blue look at night.

Dang, doing work in the slush is never fun:(

yea, not too fun. worst part was i didnt have my good jack with me...so i had to use the bottle jack. which required laying in the slush and hand cranking the little hootus looking thing. then i dropped a lugnut under the car...had to crawl under to get it....(insert lots of swear words here)...but i got it done in 20 minutes and didnt get hit by the sanding trucks...although one did spray rock salt and it hit me in the head....:thumbdwn:

Back